MBA Environmental Management Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a postgraduate degree that is offered at the graduate level. It takes 2 to 4 years of duration to complete. A UG degree with a minimum of 45-50% marks is required to apply for admission to the Distance MBA in Environmental Management. The goal of this course is to teach individuals how to implement management techniques to solve environmental problems.
The basic duration of the MBA Environment Management Distance Education is 2 years. Students who want to apply for this course are mandatory to have completed an undergraduate (UG) level degree from a UGC-recognized university. Admission for the July 2023 session is ongoing at some universities, while others are expected to start soon.
Every aspirant for applying to this course needs firstly to be aware of the factors of admissions that are:
- It is described in the eligibility criteria of each institute that candidates must pass a graduate degree in management or a similar subject.
- There needs to be a 50% minimum score as required.
- The approximate tuition fee for the described distance program is INR 50000 to 80,000 per year, which is estimated as the average course fee.
- Students are sometimes asked to appear in the entrance exam and there may be an interview round. However, most of the admissions are made here on a merit basis.
MBA Environmental Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master’s|
|Full-Form||Master of Business Administration in Environmental Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 50,000 – INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Environment Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.8 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Environmental Specialist, Facility Manager, Research Associate, etc.|
Eligibility for MBA Environmental Management Distance Education
For applying for admission to a Distance MBA in Environmental Management, the candidate must have completed a UG degree with a duration of a minimum of 3 years from the recognized universities or institutions. The candidate who has completed the UG degree with a minimum of 50% should only apply for admission. Candidates can choose the University as per their choice and can apply before the admisison deadline.
MBA Environmental Management Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly.
- Application forms found with incorrect information will be refused.
- The payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made through both online and offline modes.
- The admission confirmation notification will be sent to the candidate via email or SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA Environmental Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Climate Change
- Risk assessment
- Industrial Ecology
- GIS and Environment
- Energy and Environment
- Sustainable Development
- Forest Resource Management
- Environmental Research Methodology
- Environmental Ethics and Environment
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Management Process and Organization Behavior
- Strategic Environmental Management and Business Policy
Benefits of MBA Environmental Management Distance Education
- Following their M.B.A. in Environmental Management education, they work for government organizations, including the Departments of the Environment and Forestry, Agriculture, Industries, and NGOs.
- They have a tonne of employment options in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Nearly every department offers career options, including compliance, finance, marketing, operations, and even a corporate citizenship department.
- They can pursue future research studies and teaching positions after successfully completing the course.
- The course also emphasizes social development, such as raising public knowledge of diverse environmental challenges and their need to maintain the health of the natural system so that it can support life.
Top Colleges in India for MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education
In India, there are a lot of institutes that provide admission for the MBA in Environmental Management, as the demand for this course has increased rapidly in recent times. Some of the top universities are listed below:
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- GGSIPU Delhi – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Chhatrapati Shahu Institute of Business Education and Research, Kolhapur
- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Kochi
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
MBA Environmental Management Distance Education Job Type
Students can get jobs in management-related fields and can land in job Profiles. They can make their career bright after completing the MBA Environmental Management Distance Learning Course. Students can work with Popular Companies and can earn decent a Salary. Professionals can get jobs like Environmental Specialists, Research Associates, Environmental Consultants Safety Officers, etc. Not only in India but also in aborad. Sevral national and multinational companies offers a handsome sallary package with a reputed job option.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
Admission for the MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education course is open in numerous universities for sessions 2023-24. Below we have listed down some of the university names for students like Pondicherry University, Nmims University, and many more.
|Pondicherry University Distance Education||
Sabarmati University Distance Education
|Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education||
Mumbai University Distance Education
|Gauhati University Distance Education||
JS University Distance Education
|Calicut University Distance Education||
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education
|Nmims University Distance Education||
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Distance Education
MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Natural Geographic & Discovery Channel
- Wildlife and Forest Dept.
- Non-profit Organizations
- Private Consultancy
- Colleges & Universities
- Chemical Industry
- Educational Institutions
MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
There are some Career Opportunities in which a Student can make their career and land in reputed job profiles. Some of the following job profiles are given below.
- Math Education Specialist
- Safety Officer
- Environmental Research Associate
- Outreach Officer
- Environmental Specialist
- Facility Manager
- Environmental Consultant
- Conservation Manager
- Environmental Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Research Associate
MBA Distance Learning Salary
Students can earn a decent salary after completing MBA Environmental Management Distance Learning Course in India. They got many Career Opportunities after the distance learning course. The annual Salary Package of Professionals with this degree is approx INR 3.8 L per annum.
Skills Required for MBA in Environmental Management Distance Education
To do well in this field, students need to learn a lot of soft skills. The student will learn the skills they need in the classroom. The only way to get these skills is to use them. The student should try to learn new things and see how far they can go. Here are some skills that students should be able to do.
- Skills for analyzing numbers
- How to do research
- Analytical Skills
- Being able to work well under stress
- Interpersonal Skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Is MBA in Environmental Education Course Valid from Distance in India?
Ans: Yes, Indeed, MBA in Environmental course is valid in India through Distance Mode. Because it is accredited by UGC-DEB.
Ques 2: What does the student of MBA in Environment Education do?
Ans: Students learn about environmental management, environmental Science & environmental behavior.