MBA Healthcare Management Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA in Healthcare Management program is offered via distance learning at the PG level. It is for the students who are willing to study away from the classroom. The management techniques are implemented here to provide healthcare awareness to most deprived nationals. Its knowledge is used to manage the healthcare systems appropriately.
In order to initiate the admission process for distance MBA in Healthcare Management, some parameters must be known to students and the factors are given as:
- One should be graduated in the related study stream and passed out from a well worthy institute in India.
- Qualifying marks of the aspirants in graduation are needed to be 50%.
For learning MBA in Healthcare Management course in distance mode, the cost charged in various institutes is about INR 30,000 – INR 2,55,000 per annum
The eligible candidates will be selected on merit for admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management distance course.
MBA in Health Care Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 2,55,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Health Care Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Manager, etc.
MBA in Health Care Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission has started for the distance MBA in Healthcare Management program for the 2024 session. Interested applicants can submit the application form at the university’s official website or the campus.
No entrance exam is required for direct admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management program. The only requirement for eligibility is graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50%. Individuals who fit the requirements should apply as soon as possible because forms will only be accepted until the deadline. The applicants must thoroughly study the admission instructions before applying to prevent errors.
MBA in Health Care Management Distance Education Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for admission to MBA in Healthcare Management Distance Education Courses.
- Having a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- For general category students, the aggregate requirement is 50% and for reserved category students, the aggregate requirement is 45%.
MBA in Health Care Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- To apply for this course, candidates need to visit the official website of the University.
- According to the eligibility criteria of the University, applicants can fill an application form.
- Payment for the application fee can be made by net banking.
- The candidates can make payments through a bank e-challan.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Health Care Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Introduction to Hospital Management
- Hospital Planning and Administration
- Hospital Records Management
- Principles of Hospital Management
- Hospital Related Laws
- Hospital Information System
- Hospital Hazard management
- Hospital Planning
- Financing of Health Services
- Pharmaceutical Management