MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism in Distance mode for the academic session 2024-25. MBA Hotel Management & Tourism is a distance course having a time period of 2 years and there are 4 semesters. This course provides complete knowledge of business aspects to deal with the hotel and tourism industries. It includes deciding the tour destination and providing the best hotel accommodations to the tourists.
Studying an MBA Hotel Management and Tourism distance education course will require to be eligible after knowing the certain factors of admission and these are:
- It is needed for the aspirants to accomplish the graduate qualification by studying any of the similar subjects.
- The score must be up to 50% or above it will be preferred.
When studying MBA Hotel Management and Tourism distance course, students will be charged an annual fee lying in the range of INR 30,000 – INR 3,40,000 per annum.
Candidates will be selected directly for admission into the distance MBA Hotel Management & Tourism course.
MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started admission for the MBA Hotel Management & Tourism course in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. All the students can apply for admission before the last date 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Mangalayatan University has opened admission for the MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance course for the 2024 academic year in DDE. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Hotel Management & Tourism admission started at NIILM University for the 2024-25 session in Distance Education mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management & Tourism
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 3,40,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|MBA in Hospitality, MBA in Tour and Travel Management
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
|Food and Beverage Director, Conference Manager, Travel Agent, Hotel/Resort Manager, etc.
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission cycle has started for the distance MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism program. Aspired applicants can apply for the 2024 session. Admission forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
The MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism distance learning program offers direct admission. There is no entrance test for admission. The applicants must comply with the eligibility requirements. Applications submitted by individuals who do not comply will be immediately dismissed.
To submit the admission form for the MBA Hotel and Tourism distance program, candidates can visit the university’s official website or campus. But, in order to reserve entrance seats, paperwork must be sent in before the deadline.
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students can register for admission to MBA Hotel Management and Tourism by fulfilling the following eligibility criteria.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree
- Students should have completed a bachelor’s from a recognised university.
- There is no age limit to pursue this course.
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- The candidate should go to the official website of the college to fill out the admission form.
- The details in the application form should be filled in correctly; otherwise, the form will be canceled.
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- The payment of the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made through Net Banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
|Research Methods for Management
|International Hospitality Law
|Legal Framework for Tourism and Hotel
|International tourism management
|Accounting and Finance for Managers
|Tourism Business Environment
|Customer Relationship and Service Management
|Hotel Facility Management
|Human Resource Management
|Tourism Planning and Marketing
|Business Environment & Ethics
|IT for Tourism and Hotel
|Quantitative Techniques for Management
MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Career Opportunities
The following jobs can be taken up by the candidates who complete their MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism distance learning course:
|Front Office Manager
|Restaurant Manager/Hotel Manager
|Guest Relations Executive/Manager
|Hotel Maintenance Manager
|Assistant Sales Manager
|Food and Beverage Manager
|Sales Manager Travel Trade
MBA Hotel Management & Tourism Distance Education Employment Areas
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Education & Research Institutes
- Transportation Dept.
- Retailing Sector
- Cultural Industries
- Tour & Travel Agencies
- Hotel Industry
- Catering Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Airline Companies
- Multinational Companies
- Housekeeping Industry