MBA HR Distance Education: Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is the full name of this course. This two-year MBA in Human Resources program will teach you how to negotiate with workers and analyze the industry’s workings. All the details about how to get into an MBA in HR are given in the rest of this piece.
- IGNOU has started the applications for MBA HR Distance Education admission for the July 2023 session, the last date to register is 10 September 2023. Apply Now
- The Pondicherry University DDE admission process is ongoing for MBA HR admission for the session 2023, the last date is extended up to 30 September 2023. Click Here
- NMIMS Scheduled the Re-registration process for MBA HR distance education for July 2023 Session. The last date for submitting the application is 21 September 2023. Click Here
To be eligible to take the distance MBA in Human Resource Management, students must first confirm their eligibility. Almost all MBA in HR universities has similar qualifying requirements, which are as follows:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in order to pursue a career in MBA human resource management.
- They must have an average of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA score.
The average annual fee charged by students of MBA HRM ranges from INR 25,000 – INR 65,000 per annum.
Most merit-based enrollments are offered to applicants for MBA HRM. Certain institutions hold an entrance exam for an MBA in the HRM program.
MBA HR Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master’s|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 65,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Human Resource Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.8 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Human Resource Manager, Office Administrator, etc.|
MBA HR Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Human Resource Management advanced degree program has a duration of two years. The professional program can be applied at Bharathidasan University, Madras University Distance Education, etc. The course curriculum is designed with topics like HRM fundamentals, econometrics, entrepreneurship, employment relations laws, HRM planning, and so on.
Admission has started for the MBA Human Resource Management program at IGNOU. Applicants can follow and submit an online filled-in form for 2023-24 before the deadline. The closing date for submitting the registration form for the MBA program is 10 September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA HR Distance Education
Universities issue some eligibility criteria for distance MBA in HR before opening their admission portal. Students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for an MBA in HR issued by the university. Eligibility for MBA in HR distance education is given below:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University/College
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree
- For students from SC/ ST/ PWD backgrounds, 5% of relaxation is provided
- Students in their final year of study may also apply for the course, but their admission is subject to change depending on their final results.
MBA HR Distance Education Fee Structure
The MBA HRM distance course fee build-up is responsible for admission/registration, tuition, examination, and other fees. The yearly fee that universities may ask for the MBA HRM ODL program can be seen as being between 25,000-65,000 Indian rupees.
MBA HR Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To get admission to the college or university to pursue this course, the candidate must fill out an application form by visiting the official.
- Applicants have to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- The payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made through both online and offline modes.
- The confirmation notification for the admission will be sent through email or SMS to the candidate.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA HR Distance Education
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
MBA HR Distance Education Syllabus
The students will learn about the deep topics related to Human Resource Management and all associated problems they will face in their professional careers. The highlights of the MBA HR syllabus in Distance Education are given below:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Personal Management Concepts|
|Marketing Management||Compensation Management|
|Managerial Economics||Methodology of Training and Development|
|Human Resource Management||Industrial Relations Management|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Human Resource Development and Planning|
|Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour||Performance Management: Systems and strategies|
|Research Methods for Management||Strategic Management|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Organisational Development and Change|
MBA HR Distance Learning From IGNOU
IGNOU offers MBA programs in various specializations, and MBA HR is one of them. The duration of the MBA HR program at IGNOU is a minimum of 2 years, while the maximum is 3 years. To apply for this management program IGNOU, candidates must pass graduation in any stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university in India. The MBA HR course fee at IGNOU is INR 212,440. There is no minimum or maximum age restriction for this MBA program at IGNOU.
MBA HR Distance Education in Madras University
For the academic year 2023-24, admissions have been started for the MBA HR distance education program at Madras University. The last date announced by the university to submit the filled application form is 30 September 2023. The application form is available online on the university’s official website. Students who meet the eligibility criteria of the University of Madras for distance MBA admission can apply by visiting the official website of the university.
MBA HR Distance Education JOB Scope
An MBA in HR through distance education opens doors to diverse job opportunities. Graduates can excel in roles such as HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Consultant, or Training and Development Manager. They can work in various industries, including corporate firms, healthcare, IT, and manufacturing, overseeing recruitment, employee relations, and strategic HR planning. This versatile degree equips professionals to manage human resources effectively in today’s dynamic job market.