MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education: MBA in production & Operation Management admission is started. Admission to the Master of Business Administrator in Production Management Distance Education is completely based on entrance exams such as XAT, MAT, CAT, CMAT, etc., and merit. A degree with a minimum percentage score of 50% is required to apply for admission. For more details call for a free counseling 9210989898.
This MBA program’s curriculum may be achieved in as little as two years. Students will be able to analyze, comprehend, and manage the operations of a product manufacturing or service organization through this distance course.
The course is designed for students who are interested in management studies. This course covers topics like supply chain management, products & processing of design, production and operation management, etc.
To be eligible for an MBA in Production Operation Management applicants must go through the below-mentioned eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a UG degree in Management Sciences like a BBA or BSc in math, economics, etc. to be eligible to apply for this master’s course in business administration.
- A minimum 40% to 50% marks aggregate should be secured by the applicant in the UG degree
The students who enrolled in MBA POM distance mode will pay an average annual fee of INR 26,000 to 64,000 per year.
This distance MBA-POM program admits students based on their academic performance. Some business learning institutes also conduct an entry test to select students on a pre-admission test score basis.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education
- Online Manipal University starts the admission process for an MBA in production and Operations Management in Distance mode for the 2024 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Source
- IMTS Institute starts admission for the academic year 2024 for MBA in Production & Operations Management in DDE. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- MBA in Production & Operation Management admission is now open at SKU University in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the deadline for admission to this University. APPLY NOW
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Production & Operation Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|40% to 50%
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 26,000 – INR 64,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Production and Operation Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.6 L per annum
|Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, etc.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Admission 2024
The MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education course lasts two years. The course offers standard and in-depth knowledge in business skill development, project management, and basic communication. Numerous universities regulate the admission process for MBA Production Operation Management open and distance learning, such KKHSOU, Panjab University, PTSSOU, etc.
Admissions started for the MBA Production Operation Management distance education course for the 2024-25 sessions at KKHSOU. Applicants can use the online mode to submit the application form before the deadline. The last date will be announced soon for the MBA specialized program application or admission form submission in KKHSOU.
MBA in Production & Operation Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Check the college or university’s qualifying requirements before you apply.
- Different colleges have different rules about who can get in.
- Graduated from a university with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Graduation with an average of at least 50% in any field.
- To be on the cut-off list, students must get a certain number of points on their entrance tests.
- Certain universities may have extra standards, like a valid CAT score or at least 2-years of work experience.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Fee Structure
The annual fee of the MBA Production Operation Management distance education course differs from 26,000 to 64,000 Indian rupees at private, central, and other universities.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education in Delhi
In recent years, many institutions have established their coaching centers or institution branches around Delhi in order to meet the growing demand for the MBA in Operations Management Distance Learning in Delhi. Below is a list of some of the top reputed distance MBA programs in Operations Management that are available in Delhi:
- Amity University.
- Annamalai University.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Institute of Management Technology.
- Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To apply for admission in university, go to the official website.
- Candidates need to fill an online application form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Application forms found with incorrect information will be refused.
- Candidates can make payments of application fees through online mode or offline mode.
- Take out the printout of the submitted fee receipt of the application form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Management of Information System
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
|International Business Environment
|Legal Environment of Business
The course also comprises a few elective subjects such as:
- Production Management
- Operations Management
- Inventory Control
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Strategy
- Production Planning and Control
- Demand and Business Forecasting
- Total Quality Management
- Business Process Modelling
- Project Management
- Operations Scheduling
- Operations Research
- Quantitative Techniques
- Enterprise Resource Planning
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
- General Operations Manager
- Operations Management Engineer
- COO (Chief Operation Officer)
- Product Development Director
- Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing Director
- Plant Manager
- Service Operation Manager
MBA in Production & Operation Management Distance Education Employment Area
- Consulting Firms
- Financial Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing & Retail