MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA in International Business admission started for the academic year 2024-25 in Distance Education mode. Master of Business Administration in International Business is a two-year programme that will help you develop a better grasp of export and import procedures, how to approach consumers from other countries, how to raise finance in a foreign market, and other topics. Admission for this course is going on. Read the full article to know more.
An applicant who wants to begin their career in distance MBA in international business must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
The MBA in International Business distance learning program’s typical price is roughly INR 35,000 – INR 1,45,000 per annum, which is much cheaper than the full-time programme.
Admission for MBA IB Distance is done on a merit basis. No entrance exam is conducted.
MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for MBA International Business in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- SKU University has started admission for the MBA International Business course for the academic year 2024 in DDE. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA International Business admission started at Mangalayatan University for the academic year 2024 in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- IIFT ( Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) has opened admission for the MBA International Business course in open learning. The last day to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in International Business
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 35,000 – INR 1,45,000 per annum
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 5.5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
|Business Development Manager, Export Managers, and Executives, International Business Consultant, etc.
MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission cycle is commencing for the distance MBA in International Business for the 2024 session. Many universities offer this course in distance learning mode. Students can go to their admission portal to fill up the application form.
Admission will be given to those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the MBA in International Business distance program. Before applying for admission, students are advised to check their eligibility and the last admission date. To avoid mistakes, students must read the admission instructions. It must be noted that the application forms can be submitted only by the last date.
MBA in International Business DDE Eligibility Criteria
Universities issue some eligibility criteria guidelines before opening their admission portal. Students have to check those guidelines before applying and fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria issued by the university
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University/College
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree. (45% for SC/ST/PwD students).
MBA in International Business Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- For an online application, visit the university’s official website.
- To apply online, click the Online application.
- Register as a new user and complete the application.
- Provide accurate information in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form along with the fee.
- Registration confirmation will be received via email and SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in International Business Distance Education Syllabus
|International Marketing Research
|Legal Framework of Business
|International Business Environment
|International Trade Practices, Procedures & Documentation
|Global Strategic Management
|Accounting for Managers
|Service Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
|Cross-cultural Consumer and Industrial Buyer Behaviour
|Economics for Managers
|International Financial System
|International Financial Management
|International Human Resource Management
|Entrepreneurship and New Venture Planning
|Internet Security and Cyber Laws
|International Supply Chain Management Logistics
|International Advertising and Brand Management
|Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility of Business
|Operations Research for Business Decisions
|Foreign Language for Business I
|Foreign Language for Business II
|Business Statistics and Research Methodology
|International Trade & Policy Framework
MBA in International Business Distance Education in India
Distance learning MBA in International Business Management is a professional degree program that will aid students in developing their careers in India. India’s colleges and universities will provide this course in an online format. This course enhances candidates’ professional skills in distance learning, paving the way for a promising future. During the current academic year, admission to this degree began in India. Students can apply for admission online to Universities and Colleges by visiting their official websites.