MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education 2024: Admission is open for MBA in Media & Advertising in Distance mode for the academic year 2024-25. Distance MBA specialization in Media and Advertising provides you with an in-depth understanding of the business, and the curriculum is aligned with the needs of the industry. The duration of the course is 2 years at the master’s level. There is a comprehensive coverage of media management and advertising principles in this distance learning course.
Those interested in obtaining an MBA in Media & Advertising should have a look at the qualifications listed below.
- Graduation in the appropriate field is required for admission to the distance MBA in Media Advertising program.
- MBA applicants in Media and Advertising distance learning must have at least 50% in UG degree.
The cost of doing a distance MBA in Media Advertising course is around INR 35,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum.
MBA in Media Advertising Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- For the 2024 academic year, IMTS Institute started admission for its distance MBA in Media Advertising program. The admission last date is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- SKU University’s open admission for MBA in Media Advertising Distance program for 2024 academic year. All students are eligible to apply for admission by 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- NIILM University started the admission process in MBA in Media Advertising for 2024 academic year in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. APPLY NOW
MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Media & Advertising
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 35,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|PG Diploma in Media & Advertising, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 L per annum
|Marketing Analyst, Media Strategist, Media Manager, etc.
MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education Admission 2024
Students still looking for admission to MBA Media and Advertising distance education should know the process of admission to this master’s degree program has closed at most of the distance education universities for the academic year 2024-25. So, Therefore, students who have not been able to register themselves can wait for the upcoming session.
The candidates must check their eligibility for the Distance MBA in Media and Advertising course. Students must submit the application form before the last date.
MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The universities issue some eligibility criteria guidelines before opening their admission portal. Interested students should prefer to check those guidelines before applying for admission to MBA Media & Advertising distance learning. Most universities prefer to offer admission to students who have completed their UG course with minimum aggregate marks of 60% from any university or institution recognized by UGC.
Some universities conduct entrance exams for MBA Media & Advertising distance course admission. In their final year of graduation, students can take the CAT exam and move on to the MBA after completing the course. The candidates need to clear the national entrance exam preferred by the respected university to which they would like to get admission. It is also required to have a valid score on an MBA entrance exam, meeting the college or university’s cutoff.
MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Go to the official website for admission to the college.
- Candidates can get admission by filling out the online application form.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Kindly scan documents related to the admission form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form, students must check the preview and all information carefully.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Scope After MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education
After completing the MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education program, students can continue their education or look for work. Students who want to go for higher study can get a Ph.D. degree. Students can also take courses that lead to a PG Diploma and other short-term certifications.
MBA Media & Advertising Distance Education grads in India can work in many different fields. They can work in areas like television, radio, film, event planning, and many more. Depending on the job role, the average pay package is 3.5 LPA.
Employment Areas for MBA in Media & Advertising Distance Education
The MBA in Media and Advertising distance learning program can lead to jobs in both the private and public sectors. There are many places where graduates of distance MBA in Media & Advertising can find employment. Here are a few employment areas for MBA in Media and Advertising distance education graduates.
|Private FM stations
|Music Industry Cable
|Online Media Portals
|Media Management Companies