MBA in Petroleum And Natural Gas Distance Education Admission 2024: The duration of the MBA Petroleum & Natural Gas ODL program is 2 years. A bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50% is the eligibility criteria to apply for admission to this master’s degree. The course is well-structured to create professionals in the field of transportation, supply, infrastructure, and management of petroleum and natural gases. For more details about the course, students can call for free counseling at 9210989898.
MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas admission is open at NIILM University for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 will be the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- Mangalayatan University has opened its admission for MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas. The last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- IMTS Institute accepting admission for an MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas for the 2024 academic year. last date for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
MBA in PNS applicants should know about the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree from a UGC/DEB-recognized university, such as a BSc, BBA, or comparable degree.
- Applicants must have received at least 50% in their graduation.
The average semester fee charged by students of MBA PNS ranges from INR 30,000 to 35,400 per semester.
For an MBA in PNS, most online and distance colleges do not require an entrance exam. Entries are based on merit.
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Petroleum and Natural Gas
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 60,000 – INR 1 lakh per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 5.8 L per annum
|Energy Consultant, Oilfield Sales Manager, Oil, and Gas Analyst, etc.
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Eligibility
The students who prefer to be admitted to an MBA in Petroleum & natural gas distance education should check the given eligibility criteria below before applying.
- Completed graduation from a recognized university
- Graduation in Engineering/B.Sc. Degree (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) as main subjects.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Higher and Senior Secondary levels of education (classes X and XII).
- A candidate with at least 2 years of experience is preferred.
- To be eligible for this program, you must pass the CAT and UPSEAT entrance exams.
Fees for MBA in Petroleum And Natural Gas Distance Education
The fee varies from institution to institution, and it changes yearly. The student should check the fee structure for an MBA in Petroleum And Natural Gas on the university’s official website. The course’s average fee varies from INR 60,000 to INR 1 lakh per annum, depending on the institute.
MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates can visit the official website of the institute for admission-related queries.
- The candidate can fill out the application form for admission on the admission portal of the website.
- Payment for the application fee + entrance exam fee can be made online mode, i.e., net banking, debit card, credit card, or offline mode, i.e., D.D., e-challans.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Syllabus
|Economics & Management Decisions
|Human resource management
|Customer relations management
|Project management and contract administration
|Quantitative techniques for marketing management
|Strategic management of technology and innovation
|Operation and materials management
|Understanding the oil and gas business
|Business policy and strategy
|Understanding the natural gas business
|Petroleum law and policy
|Understanding petrochemical business
|Petroleum retailing business
|Fundamentals of petroleum refining
|Fundamentals of petroleum exploration
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Subjects
The two-year Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance MBA program includes important subjects like:
|Oil and Gas Business
|Human Resource Management
|Natural Gas Business
|Economics and Management Decisions
|Health Safety and Environment
|Petroleum Law and Policy
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Employment Area
- Power Distribution
- Oil Marketing
- Power Generation
- Oil Exploration
- Power Transmission
- Energy/Power Infrastructure
- Energy Sector Consulting Services
- Other Government Agencies
Salary of MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education Graduate
MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education graduates get different amounts of salary based on what they choose to specialize in. Graduates’ pay in India can be affected by their experience, location, skill, knowledge, type of industry, and job profile. Graduates can make more money as they gain more skills and work experience. INR 5.8 LPA is the starting salary for people with an MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education.
Top Recruiters of MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas Distance Education
As soon as students complete their MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas distance education program, graduates can find a job in the industry that pays a good salary. There are some large oil and gas companies that hire experts with a distance MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas degree. Below are some of the best companies offering career opportunities to graduates of MBA in Petroleum and Natural Gas distance learning in India.
|Bourbon Gulf WLL
|Abu Dhabi National Oil
|L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering