MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started in various universities for MBA in Retail Management for the academic year 2024-25. MBA in Retail Management distance education is among the most opted specializations in MBA. It enables students to run the retail industry efficiently by applying management skills. Admission for this course is going on. Interested students can apply as soon as possible.
MBA Retail Management distance learning course will be taught to candidates at the PG level within 2 years having 4 semesters.
Student’s selection for distance MBA Retail Management is done through criteria that are based on factors described as:
- There must be a graduate degree for each candidate in the related study stream passed in the recognized college.
- Similarly, these candidates must secure 50% minimum marks.
MBA Retail Management distance course is provided by charging a cost of INR 9000 to INR 40000 per year.
The procedure of admission for distance MBA Retail Management depends on the general merit that is considered through previous degrees.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute starts the admission process for MBA Retail Management for the academic year 2024 in Distance mode. Students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University started admission for the MBA Retail Management course for the 2024 session in DDE. The last date is 29 February 2024 to apply for admission. Apply Now
- MBA Retail Management course admission is opened by SKU University in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Retail Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Retail Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA
|Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, etc.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission has been started for the distance MBA in Retail Management for the admission cycle 2024. If any student is interested in applying, he/she can visit the university’s official website or the campus.
The students who want to take admission to the MBA in Retail Management distance course are advised to follow the university guidelines or instructions regarding admission. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university. Students can submit the forms online or offline.
The respective university will accept only those applications which meet the eligibility criteria. Application forms will be rejected if they are submitted after the last date of admission.
MBA in Retail Management DDE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the retail management MBA program are given below. Students have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to enroll in this program.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum aggregate of 50% marks scored in graduation degree.
- Graduation to be completed in any discipline.
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- To apply for the application form, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Before filling out the application form candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled out the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Payment can be made through credit/Debit cards for the application fees.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Subject
- Marketing Research
- Merchandising Management
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Shoppers’ Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Franchising in Retail
- Lean Six Sigma in Retail
- Mall Dynamics and Real Estate Management
- Retail Branding
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Rural Retail
- Business Communication
- Retailing in Insurance Products and Financial Services
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
- Product Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Retail / Store Manager
- Sales Executive
- Inventory Manager
- Market Researcher
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Job Area
After completing the distance MBA in Retail Management course, the following job areas are available to candidates:
- Reliance Group
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU’s fresh admission for the MBA program is going on. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline. Indra Gandhi National Open University offers MBA programs in various specializations, and Retail Management is one of them.
The minimal eligibility to apply is candidate must pass graduation in a related study stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. IGNOU charges INR 15,500 per semester for this management program. The minimum duration to complete an MBA in Retail Management at IGNOU is two years, while the maximum is four years. There is no minimum or maximum age restriction to complete this management program from IGNOU.