MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in Retail Management distance education is among the most opted specialisation in MBA. It enables students to run the retail industry efficiently by applying management skills. Admission for this course is going on. Interested students can apply as soon as possible.
MBA Retail Management distance learning course will be taught to candidates at the PG level within 2 years having 4 semesters.
Student’s selection for distance MBA Retail Management is done through criteria that are based on factors described as:
- There must be a graduate degree for each candidate in the related study stream passed in the recognized college.
- Similarly, these candidates must secure 50% minimum marks.
MBA Retail Management distance course is provided by charging a cost of INR 9000 to INR 40000 per year.
The procedure of admission for distance MBA Retail Management is depending on the general merit that is considered through previous degrees.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Post Graduate|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Retail Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Retail Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, etc.|
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission has been started for the distance MBA in Retail Management for the admission cycle 2023. If any student is interested in applying, he/she can visit the university’s official website or the campus.
The students who want to take admission to the MBA in Retail Management distance course are advised to follow the university guidelines or instructions regarding admission. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university. Students can submit the forms online or offline.
The respective university will accept only those applications which meet the eligibility criteria. Application forms will be rejected if they are submitted after the last date of admission.
MBA in Retail Management DDE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the retail management MBA program are given below. Students have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria to enroll in this program.
- Having Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum aggregate of 50% marks scored in graduation degree.
- Graduation to be completed in any discipline.
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- To apply for the application form, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Before filling the application form candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled to the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Payment can be made through credit/Debit cards of the application fees.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the college/University:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Subject
- Marketing Research
- Merchandising Management
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Shoppers’ Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Franchising in Retail
- Lean Six Sigma in Retail
- Mall Dynamics and Real Estate Management
- Retail Branding
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Rural Retail
- Business Communication
- Retailing in Insurance Products and Financial Services
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
- Product Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Retail / Store Manager
- Sales Executive
- Inventory Manager
- Market Researcher
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education Job Area
After completing the distance MBA in Retail Management course, following job areas are available to candidates:
- Reliance Group
MBA in Retail Management Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU’s fresh admission for the MBA program is going on. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline. Indra Gandhi National Open University offers MBA programs in various specializations, and Retail Management is one of them.
The minimal eligibility to apply is candidate must pass graduation in a related study stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. IGNOU charges INR 15,500 per semester for this management program. The minimum duration to complete MBA in Retail Management at IGNOU is two years, while the maximum is four years. There is no minimum or maximum age restriction to complete this management program from IGNOU.