MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education: A distance education MBA in Safety & Risk Management equips professionals with critical skills to oversee safety protocols and mitigate risks in a variety of industries.
This program covers safety regulations, crisis management, and risk assessment strategies. Graduates can secure roles as safety managers, compliance officers, or consultants, playing pivotal roles safety and continuity. individuals to balance career development commitments.
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Admission updates: February 2024
- Students are invited to apply to the MBA Safety Risk Management distance education programme at IMTS Institute, applicants can fill out the admission form before 29 February 2024, Apply now
- For the 2024–2025 academic year, Subharti University is now accepting applications for its MBA Safety Risk Management DDE programme. Students can fill out the admission form before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now
- Admission to the MBA Safety Risk Management open learning programme at NIILM University Haryana for the 2024–2025 academic year is now open. Application deadline extended to 29 February 2024. Apply now
- The MBA Safety Risk Management course at SKU University is now accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. Please apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now
Applicants, before applying to MBA in Safety and Risk Management distance program, should know about the selection factors that are:
- Studying in a recognized institute and passing from there with a UG degree in the relevant field.
- There must be a 50% score in graduation.
Generally, the fee for a distance MBA in Safety and Risk management courses is not the same in all colleges. It depends on the college type and course duration. But it is usually between INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum.
MBA in Safety and Risk Management is a highly demanding course. The average starting salary is 3.5 Lac per annum.
After completing the distance MBA in Safety and Risk Management program, there are numerous job opportunities in different sectors. The jobs one can pursue include Safety Instructor, Safety Manager, Safety Supervisor, etc.
MBA in Safety and Risk Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Safety & Risk Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|MSc in Safety & Risk Management, PG Diploma
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 L per annum
|Safety Instructor, Safety Manager, Safety Supervisor, etc.
Is MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Worth it?
Yes, MBA in Safety Risk Management through distance mode can be worth it if you get this distance degree from top management institutes in India.
- Skills: it equips students with skills in Accounting, Business Decisions, Business Methods, Strategic Management Skills, and Risk Management Skills. It also teaches students about how to manage and reduce risks in a firm.
- Time Flexibility: Students in this distant MBA program have complete control and accountability over their education. They may choose and set aside time for their study as opposed to being required to attend a class.
- Fee and cost: As compared to a regular MBA in Safety risk management, a distance course is cheaper. The average academic fee for this MBA ranges from INR 25,000 – INR 2,45,000.
- Earn While You Learn: Taking this course in distance mode will give you a chance to earn money while learning because you have a lot of time flexibility to do a job with study.
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission is going on for a distance MBA in Safety & Risk Management for the new academic session. Application forms are available at the official website of the universities. Students can fill up the form online before the last date. Admission is provided on a merit basis as well as an entrance basis, which depends on the institution. But most universities offer admission based on graduation marks. Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria, which have been mentioned earlier, before applying.
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Graduation could have been completed in any stream.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks must have been obtained in the UG mark sheet.
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Admission 2024 in India entries depend on merit, while there may be entrance exam requirements for colleges.
- To apply for admission, visit the official website of the college/university.
- To access the application form for admission, go through the admission portal of the college/university
- Sign in admission portal and fill out the complete application form with the required detail and document
- Submit the application form along with the application fee to complete the admission process.
- Incomplete application forms or application forms with errors will be rejected.
- Application fees and entrance exam fees can be paid online or offline.
- Online payment is made through Net Banking
- Offline payment is made through bank E-Challan.
Basic Documents Required for MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Syllabus
MBA in Safety Management syllabus, the students will learn in practice about how to reduce any chance of casualty at the time of risk. The syllabus is specially designed to make things familiar to the students about the problems they will face in their professional careers. An overview of the MBA in Safety Management syllabus is given below:
|Accounting for Managers
|Management Information System
|Production and Operation Management
|Human Resource Management
|Research Methodology for Management Decision
|Fire Protection System (Part 2)
|Legal Aspects of Business
|Fluid Mechanics and Fire Hydraulics
|Enterprise Resource and Planning
|Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
|Fire Protection System (Part 1)
|Risk Management, Fire Insurance, and Law
|Fire Dynamics, Applications, and Fundamentals
|Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
Subjects for MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education
Master of Business Administration in Safety Management is a four-semester, two-year program. Its curriculum covers theoretical and practical topics, instructing students on an organization’s many safety characteristics that contribute to maintaining a risk-free workplace environment. The curriculum for this program will cover all of the foundational and functional areas of management and safety.
- Operation Management
- Risk Management
- Fire Sciences
- Industrial Hygiene
- Fire Protection System
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education in India
In India, an MBA is one of the popular and respectable career options in distance learning for students. MBA courses are offered in various specializations and safety and risk management is one of them. The MBA in Safety & Risk Management distance course is a 2-year program that can be completed in India. There are many top universities and institutes that offer this course at affordable fees. Applicants must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% to be eligible for admission.
Annamalai University and Mumbai University are offering this course to students, who can apply for admission at the official portal of the university. This program is approved by UGC DEB.
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Employment Area
- Public & Private Sector
- Educational Institutions
- Aviation Industry
- Maritime Industry
- Electricity Generation Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Urban Development Projects
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Job Opportunities
- Fire Protection Technician
- Safety Supervisor
- Safety Inspector
- Safety Manager
- HSE Engineer
- Fire Officer
- Environment Engineer
- Fire Supervisor
- Safety Steward
- Safety Assistance
- Fire Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Officer
- Environmental Health & Safety Manager
MBA Safety and Risk Management Distance Education Benefits
The biggest benefit that students get after finishing the distance MBA in Safety and risk Management is that its demand is increasing year after year. As demand is increasing, many job vacancies can be found. Jobs are easily available for the candidates who pursue this course.
In this program, students learn a variety of subjects like finance, marketing, management skills, safety, risk management, etc.
The salary structure that most organizations offer to graduates of distance MBA Safety and Risk Management is excellent. Job growth is also high as competition is less in the field.
Prospects for employment after obtaining an MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education
In India, MBA in Safety and Risk Management is a famous distance degree that students choose to pursue in Safety Management. Because competition is very high in the market, graduates of this program are in high demand. They may get a job as soon as they receive their degrees.
Students can check a number of businesses in the hope of securing employment for themselves in the future. These businesses include SAIL, TISCO, Coal India Ltd., Bhabha Research Center, Indian Oil, and NTPC, amongst others.
Safety and Risk Management, MBA Distance Education, is a great program for students who want to improve their hard and soft skills. Through this program, students will not only learn about academic ideas but they will also learn the most in-demand and useful skills for the job market. Here is a list of the best skills that students can learn.
- Decision-Making Skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Analyzing Skills
- Communication skills
- Management Skills
- Visualization Skills
- Networking skills
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Management skills
MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education Graduates Salary
Graduates with an MBA in Safety & Risk Management Distance Education can find work in various public and private industries. Some of the most well-known top recruiters offer jobs with average salaries between INR 3 and 7 LPA. Starting pay depends on experience, field of study, specialization, etc. A person’s job title and the industry they work in also affect their income. Graduates’ qualifications, experience, and knowledge determine the salary package.