MBA in Sales and Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA Sales & Marketing Management Distance Education admission started by various universities for the academic session 2024. MBA in Sales and Marketing is a distance study program taught to students at the postgraduate level. The course comprises studies of various business and management principles that are helpful in the sales and marketing sector. Students are also trained to plan, organize, manage, control, and operate different processes in the sales and marketing job area.
The selection of candidates for admission to distance MBA in Sales and Marketing relies on certain factors that are set by various institutes and these are:
- Firstly everyone needs to acquire a UG degree in a similar subject of study
- Passing this degree from a recognized institute with a 50% score.
The cost of an MBA in Sales and Marketing distance education course varies as per the institute one chooses for study and it ranges from INR 25,000 – to INR 45,000 per annum.
Candidates who are aspiring for admission to the MBA in Sales and Marketing distance learning program are shortlisted based on their merit from previous exams.
MBA Sales & Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for MBA Sales & Marketing Management in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. All the students can apply for admission before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University started admission for MBA Sales & Marketing Management for the 2024 session in DDE. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Sales & Marketing Management admission started at IGNOU for academic 2024-25. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Source
MBA in Sales & Marketing Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Sales & Marketing Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 25,000 – INR 45,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Sales & Marketing Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA
|Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Marketing Executive, etc.
MBA in Sales and Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024
MBA Sales & Marketing distance education admission is taking place at many universities. They have opened their admission portal. Students need to register and then log in to fill in all the details to submit the admission form. The application form can be submitted online or offline.
Universities will admit students to MBA Sales and Marketing distance learning programme through a merit list based on graduation marks. Before applying, it is essential to check the eligibility and the last date, as no applications will be accepted if a student fails in any of these two.
MBA in Sales & Marketing Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for getting admission to an MBA in sales & marketing management course
- Qualified Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree. (45% for SC/ST students).
- Students pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible.
- Admission is done through either a merit basis or an entrance exam
- Appear for entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. to get admission
- The eligibility criteria will differ from university to university.
MBA in Sales & Marketing Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- Visit the official website of the college/university
- Check the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form
- Register and log in to fill out the admission form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Applicants have to check the preview of the filled application
- Submit the application form along with the application fee to complete the admission process.
- Both online and offline applications can be submitted
- Application fees and entrance exam fees can be paid online or offline.
- Online payment is done through Net Banking
- Offline payment is done through bank E- Challan.
- Registration confirmation will be received through an Email and SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Sales & Marketing Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Financial Accounting and Reporting
|Business communication- II
|Management Theory and Practices
|Personality development lab
|Research Methodology and Statistics
|Human Resources Management
|International business and business ethics
|Summer training evaluation
|Information systems for managing business
|Macroeconomic theory and policy
MBA in Sales and Marketing Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU offers an MBA in Sales and Marketing distance course with a duration of 2 years. This is a PG-level course that can be pursued by students who can’t continue their education with the regular mode for studying in this course; the students do not need to attend classes or go to any of the study centers. The students interested in taking admission to the MBA in Sales and Marketing Distance Education IGNOU can visit the official website of IGNOU.