MBA in Textile Distance Education 2024: MBA in Textile admission started for the 2024 session in Distance mode. A Master of Business Administration in Textile is a full-time course that consists of four semesters that are divided into two academic years. This is a degree program at the PG level where students learn various aspects of textile designing and management skills to be able to work in the textile industry after completing this degree program. Students develop creativity and design skills through these programs. For more information about the course, call 9210989898 and get free counseling.
IGNOU, Amity, Alagappa University, Ambedkar University Delhi, SOL DU, Jamia Milia Islamia, Bharathiar University, Shivaji University (Kolhapur), etc. are the names of some popular universities that provide MBA textile distance education courses.
The factors for selection in distance MBA textile course are given here for students like:
- A BBA textile or any other degree of UG level must be obtained by the students for admission.
- Each candidate must have secured minimum marks of 50%.
The range of fees for distance courses in MBA textile is about INR 36,000 to INR 63,000 per year, and it varies in different educational institutes.
MBA In Textile Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute starts admission to an MBA in Textile for the 2024 session. 29 February 2024 will be the last date to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- SKU University open admission for the 2024 session in MBA in Textile in Distance mode. The last date is 29 February 2024 to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- MBA in Textile admission started at Managalayatan University for the 2024 academic year in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
MBA in Textile Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Business Administration in Textile
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute
|Average Course Fees
|INR 36,000 – INR 63,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Textile, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 L per annum
|Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, etc.
MBA Textile Distance Education Admission 2024
The textile-focused advanced degree in MBA is available for the duration of 2 years in distance education. The MBA Textile program helps students better understand the management principles and other aspects of the textile industry. Ambitious aspirants can look forward to universities such as NIMSEDU, IIFT, Annamalai University, and others, to get admission and the opportunity of in-depth education in the course.
The admissions process for the MBA Textile Management distance learning program has not yet begun at many reputable institutions and universities. The current cycle means 2024 admission may start in the next couple of days. Aspirants must remain in touch with the concerned universities’ websites to get the notification of admission.
MBA in Textile Distance Education Eligibility
Those who want to get into the MBA Textile Distance Education program must meet the requirements listed in the parts that follow.
- Graduated from a recognized university or college in any stream/discipline.
- Applicants are required to have earned a minimum of 50% on their Bachelor’s degree or graduation.
- There is a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks for reserved categories such as SC/ST. (45% for reserved category)
MBA in Textile Distance Education Fee Structure
Most frequently, the UGC-approved universities require payment for the MBA Textile Distance Education program in two installments; however, even the annual fee for the MBA program varies from institution to institution and ranges from INR 36,000 to INR 63,000.
MBA in Textile Distance Education Syllabus
|The Management Principles and Applications
|Organizational Development and Change
|Accounting and Finance for Managers
|Marketing for Managers
|Basics of Textiles
|HRM Challenges and Directions
|Information System for Managers
|Business Skills I
|Computer Application in Management
|Computer Application Management (Practical)
|Apparel Quality Standards and Implementation
|Research Methodology for Management Decisions
|Business Skills II
|Yarn and Fabric Production Management
|Advertising and Sales Promotion
|Garment production Management
|Textiles Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|Summer Placement Project Report and Viva Voce
MBA in Textile Distance Education Admission Procedure 2024
- For admission To this course, Firstly, candidates need to fill out the application form through the college’s official website.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must check whether the filled details are correct or not.
- If a candidate can also do cash payments through bank e-challan.
- Take the fee receipt after the fee payment is completed.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to MBA in Textile Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Universities Offering Distance MBA in Textile Management
The students are interested in an MBA in Textile Distance Education have lots of options in front of them as many institutions provide. Here we have created a list of top MBA in Textile Distance Education Colleges in India.
|Name of Institute
|Indira Gandi National Open University
|Delhi University School of Open Learning
|Netaji Subhas Open University
|Uttarakhand Open University
|UP Rajarishi Tandon Open University
|Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
|ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
|B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
|Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
|Mahatma Gandhi Atarrastriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
|Devi Ahilay Vishwavidyalaya
|Karnataka State Open University
|Himachal Pradesh University
|Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Open University
|Jamia Milia Islamia
MBA in Textile Distance Education Employment Area
- Vardhman Textiles
- Victoria Mills
- Arvind Mills
- Bombay Rayon
- Bombay Dyeing
- Reliance Textiles
- Grasim Industries
MBA in Textile Distance Education Job Opportunities
- Product development
- Technical sales
- Industrial engineering
- Customer relations
- Cost and inventory control
- Human resources
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Production Manager
- Product Development Manager
MBA in Textile Distance Education Salary
Graduates with a distance MBA in Textile degree can earn a different salary based on what they choose to specialize in. In India, the salaries of graduates with an MBA in Textile distance education degree may also be affected by their experience, location, skill, knowledge, job profile, and work sector.
As a candidate gets more knowledge and hands-on training, their salary can increase. The average income for a graduate with an MBA in textiles degree is between INR 2.9 LPA and INR 7.9 LPA.