MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education Admission 2023: Registration for MBA in Tourism and Travel ODL program for July 2023 session is going on. The application form will be available on the university’s official website. It is a 2-year-long postgraduate course.
By focusing on travel and tourism, the course provides various business management skills to candidates. This course is very hopeful for joining the tourism and travel industry. Some areas of specialization in this course are transport management, tourism economics, travel agency Management, etc.
Each aspirant will be selected based on the following basic factors:
- Students must complete graduate studies in one of the related fields, and those with a BBA in tourism and travel are preferred.
- Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 50%.
Usually, the cost of a distance program is lower than regular courses, and it lies between INR 18,500 to INR 45000 per semester.
Students will get entry into distance MBA Tourism and Travel through merit criteria. The entrance exam is based on the institute.
MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master’s Degree|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Travel|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized University or Institute|
|Average Course Fees||INR 18,500 to INR 45000 per semester.|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Diploma in Tourism and Travel, BBA in Tourism and Travel, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Travel Agent, Tour Guide, Hotel Manager, etc.|
MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education Application Form 2023
Admission will soon start in the various universities for MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education courses. Students can apply for the MBA specialization in Tourism and Travel for the academic year 2023 through the online portal.
Students can fill out the application form. All the details must be correct and according to the educational certificates. In case of incorrect information, the application form will be rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in Bachelor’s degree
- Qualify for the entrance exam like CAT, XAT, GMAT, or entrance exam conducted by a university/college
- preferred by the respected university.
- For admission, some colleges conduct their own aptitude tests followed by an interview and a group discussion.
- Scored 50% of aggregate marks in the past semester. Final-year pursuing students can also apply.
MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
- The application form for getting into the university will be posted on the university’s website.
- During the application process, the candidate should give all the right information.
- If any of the information on the application form turns out to be false, the application will be turned down.
- The application fee and entrance exam fee must be paid either online or in person.
- The applicant has to pay the fee through an online payment portal after sending in the application form.
- Once the fees have been paid, the candidate will get a confirmation email and text message.
Basic Requirements of Documents for MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Management Concept||Information Technology for Tourism|
|Organizational Behaviour||Tourism Concept and Impact|
|Tourism Economics||Tourism Products of India Transport Management|
|Tourism Marketing||Travel Agency Management|
|Geography and International Tourism||Soft Skill Laboratory|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Contemporary Issues in Tourism||Business Communication|
|Accounting & Finance for Managers||Human Resource Management|
|Business Research Methods||Tourism Policy, Planning, and Development|
|Hospitality Management||Relationship Marketing|
Benefits of MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education
The MBA program in tourism and travel is a growth-oriented program that offers several advantages to individuals who wish to enrol. Here are a few of the advantages.
- Growing Career Options: An MBA in tourism and travel is one of the most challenging jobs for students who want to make good pay. Many skills, including teamwork, problem-solving, managerial, and conceptual abilities relevant to various facets of travel and tourism, will be learned through this course.
- Job Opportunities: Students get fundamental knowledge of the tourism, travel, and hospitality industries during the course, facilitating quick employment in these fields. Additionally, the government is making a lot of efforts to boost employment in the travel and tourist sector.
- High Compensation: Due to their demand in the workplace, candidates will receive enticing pay packages after completing the course. Naturally, the increased demand for travel and tourism is a result of India’s expanding travel and tourism industries.
- Government Employment: As the government puts a lot of work into preserving different ancient palaces and turning them into tourist attractions, the number of government jobs is also rising significantly.
Top College List for MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education
|Singhania University||Invertis University|
|Amity Global Business School||Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)|
|Parul University, Vadodara||YMCA University of Science and Technology|
|Lovely Professional University||Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies|
|Universal Business School (UBS)||Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism (IITTM)|
|Goa Institute of Management||Rabindranath Tagore University|
|DC School of Management and Technology||Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH)|
|Chandigarh University||Dr. CV Raman University( CVRU), Bilaspur|
MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education from Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University offers an MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education course for at least two years. The university has approval from both the DEB and the UGC. The last date to apply for a distance MBA in Tourism and Travel program for January 2023 session was 31 March 2023. The programme will be taught in English, and the university charges INR 10,000 per year.
Employment Area after MBA in Tourism and Travel Distance Education
|Private Sector||Government Sector|
|Make My Trip||Ministry of Tourism of Government of India|
|Yatra.com||Chandigarh Industrial & Tourism Development Corporation|
|Radisson Blu||Directorate of Information, Publicity & Tourism|
|Southwest Airlines||Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation|
|Viva Voyages||Kerala Tourism Development Corporation|
|Thomas Cook||Meghalaya Tourism Development Corporation|
|Travel Corporation of India||Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation|
|Indian Holidays Private Ltd.||Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation|
|Orbitz Tour and Trade Affairs||Karnataka Tourism Development Corporation|
|Holiday Links India||Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation|
|Cox & Kings||Tourism Development Jammu & Kashmir|
|Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation|