MPT Neurology Distance Education 2024: A Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) Distance Education course takes two years to complete. This degree offers job opportunities in the private and government sectors, candidates can earn a good salary average from 3 to 10 lakhs a year after completing the course. Depending on your preference, there are three types of study modes: Distance Education/Online/Correspondence, and you can select one of the three. UGC has not approved the MPT course in distance learning mode.
There are two types of admissions: merit-based and entrance-based admissions. The age limit for this program has not been specified. The average diploma fee per annum is between INR 30,000 and INR 1,50,000, and the average salary offered per annum is about INR 3.5 L per annum.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream with a minimum percentage score of 50%.
MPT Neurology Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- MPT neurology distance learning programme is not offered by universities according to UGC guidelines.
- MPT neurology may be offered by universities in the next few years. It depends on UGC guidelines.
- When UGC changes its norms we will let you know about the MPT neurology course with details.
MPT Neurology Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology)
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|BPT Neurology from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BPT Neurology, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA
|Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Therapist, etc.
Is Distance MPT Neurology it?
MPT Neurology through distance learning can be worth it if you get this degree from the best medical institutes in India.
- Skills: MPT in Neurology can provide skills in Research, Diagnosis of Neurological Diseases, Physiotherapy Management and Ethics, etc. It also teaches you the best oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The flexible nature of MPT Neurology Distance learning promotes more self-discipline and aids in the development of practical life skills that students may use in the job after graduation. This is something that traditional education frequently overlooks since students are required to attend courses all the time and do not prioritize their own personal development.
- Fee and cost: This MPT specialization is pocket-friendly as compared to a regular degree. The cost charge for this distance master’s degree ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Your day job’s schedule will not be impacted by taking MPT Neurology distance. Working all day and studying at night is an option.
MPT Neurology Distance Education Admission 2024
MPT Neurology distance education admission is open to individuals who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream studies with a minimum grade point average of 50%. Admission for the program has been done based on the merit/entrance exam. This distance education master’s degree program takes 2-years to complete.
The Master of Physiotherapy in Neurology, also known as MPT Neurology, is a PG program that takes two years to complete. The course provides in-depth information on Neuroscience as well as patients suffering from diseases related to Neuroscience. The final examination will be held on an annual basis.
Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) DDE Eligibility Criteria
To enroll in the course, MPT Neurology candidates must meet the requirements listed below.
- The candidate’s BPT degree must have been earned from a recognized university.
- A minimum GPA of 50% is required for graduation.
- The applicant must have finished a six-month internship that was required.
Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) DDE Admission Procedure
Step 1. The candidate should go to the official website of the college to fill admission form.
Step 2. The details in the application form should be filled in correctly otherwise the form will be cancelled.
Step 3. The payment of the application fee + entrance exam fee can be done through Net banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
Step 4. Payment can also be made through the bank e-challans.
Step 5. The registration confirmation details to the candidates will be delivered through e-mail and SMS.
Documents Required For Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) Distance Education
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
MPT Neurology Distance Education Syllabus
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics
|Clinical and Journal Club II
|English Language and Communication Skills
|Physiotherapy in PNS Disorders
|Review of Core Science
|Neuro Surgical Rehabilitation
|Physiotherapy and Functional Diagnosis of Neurological Disorders
|Clinical and Journal Club III
|Clinical and Journal Club I
|Medical and Surgical Aspects of Neuro Disorders
|Management and Ethics in Physiotherapy
|Neurological Physiotherapy I
|Neurological Physiotherapy II
|Physiotherapy in CNS Disorders
MPT Neurology Colleges in India
Some of the Popular Universities provide MPT Neurology courses to students which are given below.
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi NCR
- SRMIST, Chennai
- Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- Dr. D.Y. Patil VidyaPeeth, Pune
MPT Neurology Distance Education Scope
A Master of Physical Therapy in Neurology is a specialist program that prepares professional physiotherapists who can care for patients while working in challenging conditions. The students in this master course will be exposed to various treatments and techniques as part of the curriculum. This is one of the best career fields for medical students who wish to work in this sector.
MPT Neurology Distance Education Jobs
Enormous job opportunities are available in the job market after finishing the distance Master’s in Physiotherapy specialized in Neurology. All the job designations have different salary structure. For government jobs, related exams need to be cleared, and for private ones, interview and sometimes exam is also conducted. The job position and salary are such:
MPT Neurology Salary in India
Students got wide and great career opportunities after completing the MPT in Neurology program. They can work in Hospitals and Clinics. They are placed as job profiles like Physiotherapist, Neurologist, Therapy Manager, and Lecturer. They got an average salary package of INR 3.5 LPA – INR 10 LPA which depends upon the knowledge, skills, and place of work.
Note: MPT Course is not offered in distance learning mode.