MTech in Software Engineering Distance Education Admission: Software Engineering Course in distance education is a 2-year course at the master’s level. Software Engineering Course is the best career option for those who like to be a Software Engineer, Software developer, or website developer.
The basic eligibility requirements for MTech Software engineering distance learning course is a BTech or a BE degree with 50% marks.
The distance MTech Software engineering programme fee ranges between INR 50,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum.
After completing a MTech Software engineering distance course, one may get around INR 10 LPA – 12 LPA
MTech Software Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Master of Technology [M.Tech]|
|Full-Form of Course||Master of Technology in Software Engineering|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||BTech in relevant subjects|
|Average Course Fees||INR 50,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BTech in Software Engineering, BE in Software Engineering, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 10 LPA – 12 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, etc.|
MTech Software Engineering Distance Education Admission
Admission has been opened for the MTech Software Engineering distance course for the 2023 session. Admission will be based on graduation marks, which is a BTech in the relevant field. The merit list will be prepared based on that, and those will get admission whose name appears on that list.
MTech Software Engineering distance education admission will be online as well as offline. Students can visit the admission portal of the university and apply for admission. They can also apply offline by going to the university campus. The applicants must apply before the last date.
MTech Software Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for distance MTech Software Engineering course:
- Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
- For students in the reserved group, there is a 5% Relaxation.
- Students must pass the 10+2 exam.
- Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry should be the primary disciplines for students.
- Various colleges and universities have different course requirements.
Advantages to Pursuing MTech Software Engineering DDE
- MTech in Software Engineering gives you sufficient time to get a brief knowledge about the tech.
- After completing MTech in Software Engineering, candidates should get many opportunities in software engineering.
- And a great amount of annual salary package, which is about 10-12 Lakh per annum.
- Students would be hired from reputed companies with a handsome package and incentives & increments accordingly compared to those getting jobs after graduation.