PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Admission: PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism admission started for the 2024 session in Distance Education mode. PGD in Broadcast Journalism is a distance learning course of 1 year that is pursued after the bachelor’s. This course can be done by any student who has graduated from any discipline. The field of journalism is a growing one and high-paying at the same time. Read the below-written article to know about its admission for 2024.
One must have completed a UG degree from a recognized university to pursue a distance PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism program.
A PGD in Broadcast and Journalism can be completed by paying a fee that ranges between INR 50,000 – INR 1.2 lakh.
After completing the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism distance learning course, the jobs available include Journalist, Radio jockey, Reporter, News Anchor, Public Relations Manager, etc.
The salary structure remains between INR 4 LPA to INR 5.5 LPA after finishing a distance PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism.
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course for the academic session 2024-25. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened a PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism course admission in distance mode. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism admission started by NIILM University for the 2024 academic year in DDE. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma
|Full-Form of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 50,000 – INR 1,02,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Broadcast & Journalism, Master in Broadcast & Journalism, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4 LPA to INR 5.5 LPA
|Journalist, Reporter, News Anchor, etc
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Eligibility
The minimum eligibility criteria required for the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism are follows:
- Go through college eligibility criteria before applying
- Eligibility criteria may vary from college to college
- One must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Pass percentage may vary from college to college
- At the time of admission, a stronghold on English/Hindi may be preferred.
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Admission Procedure 2024
- Go to the official website for admission to the college.
- Candidates can get admission by filling out the online application form.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
- Application forms with errors will be rejected.
- Payment should be made through credit/Debit cards.
- A candidate can also make cash payments through bank e-challan by visiting the university’s campus.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for Admission in PGD Broadcast & Journalism DDE:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10th certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- UG certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study
|Subjects of Study
|Introduction to Mass Communication & Communication Technology
|History and Theories of Broadcast Journalism
|Basic computer application
|Research for News & Sources of News Reporting
|News Anchoring, Interview for Television, Voice Over, Body Language
|Media for social change: Development communication
|Introduction to media management
|Understanding news, news writing & reporting for TV & Radio
|Media law & ethics
|Indoor & Outdoor Photography
|Radio & Television current affairs program
|video production: videography & studio lighting
|Sound for video production
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Skills Required
A few of the most important skill sets for pursuing a broadcast journalism course are listed below.
- Research Skills
- Editing Skills
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical Reasoning
- Interviewing Skills
- Quick Thinking
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism Distance Education Career Options
One has many job options after completing the PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism distance learning course. These are
- Script Writing
- Video Editing
- Copy Editing
- News channels
- Entertainment channels
- Production Houses
- Radio stations
- Web Media
- Spiritual channels
- Corporate communication.