PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education 2024: It is a 1 year PG diploma course that can be pursued in distance learning mode. The course assists students in learning fundamental principles of the hotel and hospitality industry. The minimum eligibility for admission in this course is 50% upon graduation from any recognized university or institute. The average fee for the course is between INR 12,000/- to INR 60,000/-.
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- The PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance learning course at AAFT is now accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. apply before the last date of 15 March 2024*. Apply now
- Applications for the PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management distance education program at DSHM have been accepted for the 2024–2025 academic year. Apply before the deadline for admission of 15 March 2024. Apply now
A candidate with Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Housekeeping Management Distance education degree gets various job opportunities similar to a regular one. With this degree, a candidate is able to apply for various job roles like Food & Beverage Manager, General Manager, Event Coordinator, etc.
PG Diploma Hotel & Housekeeping Management DDE Admission 2024 Highlights
|Type of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma
|Full-Form of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of the PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management in Distance Education is 1 to 2 years.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fees
|INR 12,000 – INR 60,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Hotel and Housekeeping Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.8 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|Food and Beverage Manager, Guest Relation Executive, etc.
PGD in Hotel & Housekeeping Management DDE Admission 2024
Admission has begun for the distance PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management. Interested students can visit the university’s admission portal. There, they must read the admission instructions before applying to prevent any mistakes. The incorrectly filled application form will not be accepted. The forms can be submitted online or offline before the deadline.
Admission is given directly to the PGD in Hotel & Housekeeping Management distance course. Those who meet the entry conditions for the program are eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria have been written below.
Is Distance PGD Hotel and Housekeeping Management Worth it?
Distance PGD Hotel and Housekeeping Management have a great scope in the Travel and Tourism Job Market. If you are getting this education from a top management institute, it will be worth the best.
- Skills: Through this PG Diploma, students will learn skills of front office management, HR Management, Language Skills, House Keeping Management, and Food and Beverage cost control skills. Besides these skills, oral and writing skills will also be improved by this Distance course.
- Time Flexibility: Distance PGD HHM students can learn with more flexibility because some students perform better with less of a rigorous schedule, while others discover they perform better earlier in the day.
- Fee and Cost: This PG diploma is cost-friendly. Compared to a regular PG diploma, it has a low cost. The average academic fee charged by such students starts from INR 12K to 60K.
- Earn While You Learn: This Diploma provides the facility to do a job because of its flexible timing.
PG Diploma in Hotel & Housekeeping Management DDE Eligibility
- Students have to go through college eligibility criteria before applying.
- Eligibility criteria vary from college to college
- Bachelor’s Degree holders / Graduates in any stream of any discipline from a recognized University are eligible.
- Admission is based on either merit basis or any entrance exams which are equivalent to it.
- Based on college selection, Students have to write the entrance exam or attend a personal Interview at the desired college.
- Any age group that meets the eligibility criteria can apply.
PGD Hotel and Housekeeping Management DDE Admission Procedure
Step 1. One should visit the official website for admission purposes.
Step 2. Candidates can fill out the online application form through the official website.
Step 3. Incomplete/Incorrect applications or forms with errors will be rejected.
Step 4. Payment can be made through credit/Debit cards for the application fees.
Step 5. The candidate can also do payments through bank e-challan as an offline mode option.
Step 6. The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration.
Documents Required for Admission in PGD Hotel and Housekeeping Management DDE:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- Date of birth certificate
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education Syllabus
The PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education syllabus outlines the courses that students will study throughout the program. In the table below, you will find a detailed description of the PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education course.
|Front Office Management
|Food and Beverage Production
|Nutrition and Hygiene
|Human Resource Management
|Kitchen Operations Management
|IT for Hotel Industry
|Food & Beverage Cost Control
|Business and Market Research
|Facilities Design and Management
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education Career & Job Opportunities
Successful graduates of the PGD Hotel & Housekeeping Management distance program often find employment in the hotel management sector. The students have the option of pursuing Ph.D. programs in hotel management. The following list includes information on some of the well-known professional positions available to successful postgraduate students.
|Food and Beverage Manager
|Cruise Ships etc.
|Rooms Division Manager
|Front Office Manager
|Front Desk Agent etc.
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education Future Scope
- Candidates can apply for positions in this industry if they have completed courses in PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education. There are openings for managerial or service positions.
- Among the professions that are regularly hired include hospitality and service, hotel and restaurant management, airline catering, and cabin services.
- A Ph.D. in Hotel and Housekeeping Management is also an option for students who want to continue their studies.
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education in India
The course offers candidates to learn about Hotel and Housekeeping management and develop their skills professionally. Many Colleges and Universities provide a PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management from a distance. Admission for the ongoing session is started. Students can take admissions before the date closes.
PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education (FAQ)
Q. What is the salary of a PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education in India?
Ans: The average salary for PG Diploma in Hotel and Housekeeping Management Distance Education ranges from INR 3.8 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA.