PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education 2024: Admission into PGD Yoga & Naturopathy at various universities/colleges in India is currently open. This PG Diploma program via distance learning provides two disciplines of skills (Yoga and naturopathy). What are Yoga and naturopathy? Yoga and Naturopathy is a combined study about better mental & body functioning in relation to old-fashioned medicines.
Distance PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy is a course for people who already have a Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy. It shows people how to stay healthy without taking medicine. It only looks at how techniques, exercise, a healthy diet, and massage therapy can be used to treat the problem.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy DDE Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- Students can apply for PG Diploma in Yoga Naturopathy admission at IMTS Institute in the distance mode for the 2024 academic year before the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University Haryana started the admission procedure for the PG Diploma in Yoga Naturopathy for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before the last date for admission, 29 February 2024.Apply Now
- PG Diploma in Yoga Naturopathy admissions for 2024-25 session started at the SKU University. Applicants can apply before the last date of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- For the academic year 2024, Mangalayatan University started a PG Diploma in Yoga Naturopathy admission. Fill out application form before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
In the other way, this PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy course teaches about how to use the Principles of Scientific Yoga and Naturopathy for Treatments of diseases and other health issues. This course also defines the therapeutic Advantages.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Eligibility: Students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy distance education. For the last degree, you need a total score of 50%.
Average Fee: The average cost of a distance PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy course is usually between INR 10,000 to INR 30,000 per year. It may vary from one institution to another.
Career Option: After completing the PG Diploma in Yoga Distance Education, students will get multiple career options with a top salary package at the start of their careers.
Jobs: After finishing the PGD in Yoga and naturopathy distance learning program, one could become a Yoga Instructor, an Ayurvedic Doctor, a Yoga Instructor, a Therapist, etc.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Post Graduate Diploma
|Full-Form of PGDNYS
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized University or Institution
|Average Course Fee
|INR 10,000 to INR 30,000 PA
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor in Yoga and Naturopathy, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
|Yoga Instructor, Ayurvedic Doctor, Yoga Instructor, Therapist, etc.
Is PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Worth it?
The world is facing Physical fitness issues and needs professionals to handle them. So this PGD in Yoga and Naturopathy via DL mode can be worth it if you study this course well.
- Skills: Getting an education in Distance PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy course can make students aware of skills in Disease Management, Therapy Skills, Yoga Skills, Yoga Therapy, Physical Disorder Management, Time Management, and Communication Skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students can continue to advance professionally while maintaining other commitments in their lives because of the flexibility of PGD in Yoga and Naturopathy distance study.
- Fee and cost: This PG Diploma course via distance mode is available at a very low cost as compared to traditional courses. Approx. INR 10,000 to 30,000 is the average academic fee for this course.
- Earn While You Learn: This PGD allows you to do a job or business to earn mode. The flexibility of time is giving you this opportunity.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2024
In India, many universities offer PG diplomas in Yoga and naturopathy that can be studied through distance. Several universities let people in based on how well they did in their bachelor’s degree, just like many other universities do. Some universities let you get in without having to apply first. Most online universities open their portals for applying to their colleges in July or August. To get in, you have to fill out the admissions form.
The application form is now available at the Online portal of the selected University. 29 February 2024 is the last date for PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance education admission. Those students who wish to apply to this PG Diploma Distance course must match the admission requirements. Students can apply for the course through the online/offline mode. Some universities accept admission forms in online mode only. While some other universities are accepting both online/offline admissions.
Eligibility for PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
- Completed UG Degree from a recognized university for admission to PG Diploma in Valuation correspondence courses.
- A minimum of 50% of marks is required in the UG degree course
- For ST/SC students, a minimum of 45% of marks is required in the UG degree program mark sheet.
- Candidates having a UG degree from any recognized university can apply for admission.
- Admission is based on either merit basis or any entrance exams which are equivalent to it.
- Based on college selection, students must write the entrance exam or attend a personal interview at the desired college.
- Any age group that meets the eligibility criteria can apply.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Fee
The fee structure for the PGD in Yoga and naturopathy in distance mode is low compared to the regular mode. The fee may vary according to the universities. The average fee for the course ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 per year.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission Procedure 2024
The doors of UGC-approved universities that offer PGD in Yoga & Naturopathy is open in the for the January 2024 session.
The admission procedure is so simple for a PG Diploma in Yoga and naturopathy. The process may vary from one university to another. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to complete the admission process.
Step 1. One should visit the official website of the University/college for admission purposes.
Step 2. Candidates can fill out the online application form through the official website.
Step 3. Incomplete/Incorrect applications or forms with errors will be rejected by the institution.
Step 4. Payment can be made through Credit/Debit cards for the application fees.
Step 5. The candidate can also make payments through bank e-challan as an offline mode.
Step 6. The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Documents Required for Admission to PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in India
PG Diploma distance learning programs in Yoga and Naturopathy are only available at a few top institutions in India. Admissions for the January 2024 session is not open yet, but it may soon open. Candidates for pursuing a PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in distance mode should be apply trough the official website of university that offers this course for the upcoming session.
Students in India can earn a PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy through distance education at an affordable fee. The course is designed to provide students with a hassle-free learning experience at home or elsewhere. In India, demand for PG Diplomas in Yoga and Naturopathy is on the rise.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in Tamilnadu
There are 11 popular and reputed universities that provide distance education courses in Tamil Nadu. These universities are offering the PG Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy courses to students. Students must hold an Undergraduate(UG) degree from a UGC-approved university and submit the application form. They can apply at the university portal. Students in Tamilnadu can complete their education from their homes through these distance universities. The admission portals of universities and colleges are usually open in July and October.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in Pune
Numerous institutions and universities of Pune provide online PG diplomas in naturopathy and yoga. The minimal eligibility to apply to this post-graduation diploma program is graduation with at least 40-50% marks (as per institute/college) from a recognized university in India.
Research a college’s credentials and reputation before enrolling. Regardless of age, students can enroll in this course. In general, Students can enroll in the course based on their previous UG degree marks. One can secure admission through the merit list. The university does not conduct an entrance exam for admission to this PG Diploma.
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The table shows the best colleges that offer a Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy distance learning programs.
|DS Institute of Paramedical Science and Nursing
|Visva Bharati University
|Lovely Professional University
|Maharshi Dayanand University
|Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith
|GD Goenka University
|Sun Rise University
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
|Nalanda Open University
|Institute of Distance Education
Distance PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Syllabus
|Subjects of Study
|Nature Cure, Health and Social Work
|Elementary Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
|Therapies Employed in Nature Cure
|Philosophy and Principles of Yoga
|Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Health and Disease.
|Nutrition and Herbal Medicine
|Exercise, Massage, and Reflex-Therapy
|Diagnostic Methods and Management of Diseases
|Mental Health and Physical Diseases
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Employment Area
The following jobs can be opted for by candidates after completing the PG Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education.
- Yoga Centers
- Health Clubs
- Sports Centers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Educational Institutes
Distance PG Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy Job Profile
|Natural Medicine Expert
|Ayurveda Panchakarma Therapist
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Graduate Salary
With a PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education, the average income is between INR 4.5 and 7 LPA. The salary of graduates with a distance PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy varies on their grade level, knowledge, and skills. Below is a list of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy jobs and their average salaries:
|Yoga & Naturopathy Research Officer
Benefits of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
- Following the course, they can open their yoga centers in populated areas as naturopathy gains popularity worldwide, especially in India, among those who want to avoid the various side effects and symptoms brought on by the allopathic medical system. As a result, there are many work opportunities in this field.
- The instructor can open and offer instruction related to this course outside of India if they have great and good skills.
Scope After PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
There are essentially two alternatives available after passing the PG Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education course:
- If the individual wants to pursue an academic career through additional graduate and master’s courses, they can first pursue higher education. To advance in the area of research, they can pursue master’s and doctoral degrees in yoga.
- Second, after receiving their diploma, they can pursue a career in yoga, health, and fitness or as an instructor or trainer. These fields include educational institutions, healthcare departments, hospitals, and hotels. Depending on the institution and job profile, one can earn between INR 12,000/- and INR 18,000/- per month or more through various employment opportunities.
Candidates who complete the Diploma can pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in the related discipline of physical education. Below are some of the courses mentioned:
|MA in Yoga
|The topics covered in the two-year post-graduate course relate to yoga therapy and how it can benefit individuals with psychosomatic disorders and society. Applicants must have graduated in yoga or a similar field to qualify for this course.
|PhD in Yoga
|It is a 3 – 5 year full-time course focusing on human health and yogic studies through a detailed academic conceptual framework through research-based education. It helps to understand different aspects and the importance of yoga and yoga studies on the human body.
Skills Required for PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
Students with a PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education degree are in high demand in most yoga and naturopathy fields. They have professional skills and know the basics of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, and Astrology. To be the best in this area, they must have certain basic and important traits. To do well in this PG diploma degree program, you need to have the following skills:
- Value Education
- Physical Ability
- Philosophical Knowledge
- Research Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Good problem-solvers
- Behavior and Emotional Stability
- Motivation and Initiative
- Honesty and Integrity
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Quality
PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education FAQ
Ques: What is post postgraduate diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in India?
Ans: It’s a one-year duration PG Diploma program. It teaches students how to treat illnesses and diseases using the scientific tenets of yoga and naturopathy. Students can learn more about the therapeutic benefits of yoga and its exoteric facets with the use of the yoga pad.
Ques: What is the Salary after PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education?
Ans: The average salary of this PG Diploma program in India is between INR 4.5 lakhs to INR 7 lakhs per annum.
Ques: Is there any specific age limit to apply for a PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education?
Ans: No, there is no minimum or maximum age limit to apply for a PG diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy distance program.