PGDHHM Distance Education Admission 2023: Aspirants must have an MBBS/BDS/BAMS or another equivalent degree to get eligible for PGDHHM distance education admission. Many universities are going to start the admission process for the course. Students should keep visiting the official website of the university for the latest updates on admission. There is no age limit to pursue this course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management distance admission is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. The admission deadline is 10 August 2023. Click Here
- The MKU admission window for the PGDHHM ODL course will open soon for the next academic session. Click here
The duration of the PGDHHM ODL program is 1-year.
The eligibility for admission in this course is MBBS/BDS/BAMS from a Recognized University or Institution.
The average fee range of this PG Diploma course is between INR 25,000 to 40,000 for the duration of 1-year.
PGDHHM Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||PG Diploma|
|Full-Form of Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||The course Duration of the PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management in Distance Education is 1 Year.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||MBBS/BDS/BAMS from a Recognized University or Institution|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 40,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Bachelor of Hospital & Health Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Healthcare Management Executive, Health Administrator, etc.|
PGDHHM Distance Education Eligibility
- To apply for admission to a PG diploma in hospital & health management course, students have to meet the eligibility criteria of the college/university.
- Go through college eligibility criteria before applying
- Eligibility criteria vary from college to college
- Having a bachelor’s/graduation degree from a recognized institute/university
- Graduation from fields related to medical, dental, nursing, life sciences, pharmacy, homoeopathy and other healthcare-related fields.
- Having degrees or diplomas in business administration, personnel, finance, or material management are also eligible for admission.
- Work experience in healthcare or in hospitals is also eligible
PGDHHM Distance Education Fee
The average fee for the course is Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000. The fee structure changes every year. Students should check the fee of the course on the official website of the university to which they are seeking admission.
PGDHHM Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
Step 1. To apply for admission to the university, go to the official website.
Step 2. Candidates need to fill out an online application form.
Step 3. Applicants need to fill in all the correct details.
Step 4. Payment should be made through Credit Cards / Debit Cards for the application fee & entrance exam fee.
Step 5. If a candidate can also make cash payments through bank e-challan.
Step 6. Take the fee receipt after the fee payment is completed.
Step 7. The candidate will receive an email and sms confirming the registration.
Documents Required for PGDHHM Distance Education Admission
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- D.O.B. certificate
- Caste certificate
PGDHHM Distance Education Syllabus
This course syllabus is simply a guide. The candidate must visit the official college website for further information about the course.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Clinical, diagnostics and therapeutic services||Organization and management of the hospital|
|Introduction to management -I||Support and utility services and risk management|
|Introduction to Management -II||Health system management|
PGDHHM Distance Education Benefits
These days the healthcare industry is one of the most important industries. Healthcare and Hospitals are growing, and they need some skills to handle an ever-growing industry. The demand is increasing every day for degree holders in Hospital and health care units who are well knowledgeable about management skills to maintain the quality standard of all spheres.
PGDHHM Distance Education Future Scope
- In the current environment, there is an increasing demand for management, planning, and coordination inside the hospital and healthcare facilities.
- Due to the general growth of medical institutions and hospitals. Hospitals and healthcare facilities currently need a lot of administration, organization, coordination, planning, staffing, and other services related to health.
- Candidates who successfully complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management can apply for positions in a variety of industries, including the pharmaceutical industry, the public sector, healthcare facilities, and counselling businesses.
- They are able to apply for jobs as a medical service director, executive at a medical facility, executive in a pharmaceutical venture, hospital planning adviser, executive in quality assurance, executive in healthcare administration, etc.
- They are eligible to apply for positions like assistant and associate professor.
- They can also work as a chief nursing officer, internal corporate analyst, or healthcare provider.
PGDHHM Distance Education Career Options and Job Prospects
The primary goal of the highly specialized PGDHHM course is to educate people for management positions in the hospital and healthcare sectors. Professionals who have passed this course are qualified to hold top managerial and administrative positions in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and other companies with a similar focus.
Professionals with a PGDHHM are also given consideration for administrative and consulting positions in the pharmaceutical and general well-being industries.
|Name of Job Profile||Job Description|
|Health Administrator||Their duties are to work in the administration-related field like bookkeeping, planning etc.|
|Internal Corporate Analyst||They are responsible for producing and implementing the technology and determining etc.|
|Healthcare Management Executive||They are responsible for ensuring the health care facilities and planning and coordinating.|
|Recruiting Areas||Organizations Name||Job Profiles|
|Hospitals||National Health Mission||Hospital Administrator|
|Nursing Homes||Amity University||Health Service Manager|
|Clinics||Sikkim Manipal University||Healthcare Consultant|
|Pharmaceutical Companies||ICICI Prudential||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Mental Health Organizations||Assistant Professor|
|Health Insurance Companies|
|Public Health Departments|
PGDHHM Distance Education Salary in India
There are a lot of job opportunities for PGDHHM graduates in both the public and private sectors. The average starting salary for a PGDHHM job for a graduate is about INR 3.5 LPA. The salary for PGDHHMs depends on the placement area, location, and experience. Internships and work placements can help graduates earn more money by giving them more experience.