PGDM Distance Education Admission 2023: The PG Diploma course in Management via distance education is a special course aiming at developing the student’s skills and knowledge in the related discipline. The duration for pursuing this course generally ranges from 1 to 2 years.
The curriculum of this course aims at enhancing student’s skills and knowledge in the management discipline. The interest of students in this course has increased gradually because of the several advantages offered to applicants via this course. This course is the best option for students who can’t pursue an MBA course due to any reason.
- Uttarakhand Open University distance PGDM admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 31st March 2023. (Click Here)
- IGNOU has opened its distance admission window for PG Diploma course in Management. The last date to apply is 27th March 2023. (Click Here)
Students having a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% score will be eligible for getting admission in the PG Diploma in Management Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. Generally, there is no entrance exam required to appear in this course.
The average salary package of students after passing the distance PGDM course generally ranges from INR 4.25 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA
Students after passing PGDM course through distance mode can aspire for profiles such as Management Consultant, marketing manager, brand manager, advertising manager, sales manager, market research analyst, etc.
PGDM Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||PG Diploma|
|Full-Form of Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||1-2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any stream|
|Average Course Fees||INR 45,000 – INR 94,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||PG Diploma in Marketing, PG Diploma in Finance, PG Diploma in Operations, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Management Consultant, Management Executive, Business Development Manager, etc.|
PGDM Distance Education Admission 2023
Universities have started the admission portal for selecting applicants for enrolling on the PG Diploma in Management distance education course for the academic session 2023. The process for selecting students getting enrolled in this course is generally direct or merit list based.
Aspirants for Distance PGDM admission are needed to ensure that they can complete the minimum eligibility requirements at the time of admission confirmation. The students getting into this course will be able to improvise and learn about the various management skills that will help them in leading their organizations in the relevant disciplines.
PG Diploma in Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirements for the selection of students in the Distance PGDM course can vary as per the university but an average criterion is listed below:
- Applying students is needed to have passed their graduation level education from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 50% score is recommended to the applicant in their previous qualifications.
- There aren’t any specified age criteria for the selection of students.
PGDM Distance Education Admission Process 2023
All the students who aspire for getting into the PG Diploma in Management Distance Education course need to apply for admission by following the process specified below:
- The students need to visit the university’s website they are looking to get admission in.
- Fill out the registration form listed as the primary process for application.
- Create a registration ID and password to get access to the application form.
- Now fill out the application form with the correct details as asked in the form.
- The documents are needed to be uploaded in the form of scanned images for completing the application process.
- Now, applicants would be asked to pay the application fee for finalizing their application.
- The fee payments can be done via online modes like net banking, credit/debit cards, UPI transactions, etc.
- Download the fee submission receipt for future use.
- The university will provide applicants will the status of registration and other important details via the contact details listed by them in their application form.
IGNOU PGDM Distance Admission
IGNOU has started the application portal for selecting students for getting admission to the PD Diploma in Management Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. IGNOU re-presents this course with the name PGDM distance education.
IGNOU asks students for a minimum 50% score in their bachelor’s education. The fee requirement asked by the university to complete this course is INR 12,640. For distance PGDM admission IGNOU selects students directly after their previous qualifying scores.
PGDM Distance Education at MIT SDE
At MIT School of Distance Education, admission is offered to the distance PGDM course for the duration of 21 months. The curriculum of this course is divided in 3 semesters of 6 months each and the remaining 3 months are allotted to the project work providing students with more of practical skills for advancing their professional skills.
At MIT SDE, the selection of students for the PGDMM course is done directly after comparing their previous qualifying scores and rankings. The curriculum used by the university for this course aims to improvise student’s knowledge about the various marketing techniques and practices.
The students for PG Diploma in Marketing Distance Education are needed to pay around INR 72,500 to pursue this course as a course fee.
Advantages of PGDM Distance Education 2023
The PG Diploma course in Management via distance education comes with numerous advantages that help an applicant in improving the status of their career. Some of the advantages of the Distance PGDM course are:
- The level of education gained by applicants in this course matches the education they can gain in the MBA course.
- Applicants enrolled into a regular mode job will be able to improve their career level easily and in a short duration of time by opting for this course.
- The study material is provided digitally to the students at the start of the course curriculum which helps them in completing education as per their comfort and makes them more tech-friendly.
- The average fee for pursuing a distance PGDM course is also lesser when compared with the other management courses making it more affordable to every applicant.
- Creates a path for pursuing dual degrees at the same time.
- The study timings can be adjusted by the applicants as per their comfort and schedule.
Scope for PG Diploma in Management Distance Education
When applicants aspire for admission to PG Diploma in Management Distance Education, they get the opportunity for increasing the level of their career beyond their expectations. The demand for professionals with exceptional skills has seen an increase of more than 200% in the past few years resulting in the rise in career scope for applicants pursuing this course.
The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get on passing the distance PGDM course can get from INR 4.25 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA. Some of the job profiles offered to applicants with exceptional skills in this discipline are:
- Management Consultant
- Brand Manager,
- Marketing Manager,
- Product Manager,
- Marketing Executive,
- Research Analyst,
- Communications Manager,
- Advertising Manager,
- Sales Manager, etc.