Shoolini University Distance Education: The admission portal of SCDOE is currently open for UG and PG courses admission for session 2023-24. Individuals who are interested in applying for the academic year may do so by submitting an application to the Department of Distance Education at Shoolini University which is commonly known as SCDOE. This University Provides students with access to a diverse range of programs in a variety of subject areas including BCom, BBA, BA, MA, and MBA distance education.
Those who are interested in applying to Shoolini University Distance Education Admission 2023-24 have access to a variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate distance programs that may be completed via the use of distance education. It is advised that applicants be submitted directly to the official portal, which can be accessed at @www.shooliniuniversity.com/centre-online-distance-education
Below you will find information about the distance learning programs that are made available by Shoolini University.
The Best of Shoolini University Distance Education
- Applicants have the opportunity to study both regular and contemporary aspects of the topic covered in their classes thanks to the revised course syllabi provided by Shoolini University’s Distance Education Programs.
- At Shoolini University, the cost of participating in career-oriented programs for one academic year is 39,000 Indian rupees on average, which is a significant reduction from the cost of the Regular programs.
- Another amazing feature of Shoolini University is that they provide free career counseling sessions to students who enrolled in their distance education programs.
- The procedure for enrolling in distance education programs offered by Shoolini University is fairly streamlined and easy to understand.
Shoolini University Distance Education Admission 2023
The deadline for submitting applications to participate in the Open Distance Learning Programs offered by Shoolini University has not been announced yet. On July 1, 2023, Shoolini University began the process of accepting applications for a number of Undergraduate and Postgraduate distance programs.
Applicants have the ability to acquire a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor of Commerce(Hons), Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Arts in English Literature, or Master of Business Administration via the Shoolini University Distance Education Admission 2023-24. Applicants who are interested in any Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at Shoolini University DDE may submit an application by visiting the university website, which can be located at @www.shooliniuniversity.com/centre-online-distance-education
Shoolini University Distance Education UG Admission
Shoolini University DDE is currently accepting online application forms for its BA, BCom, and BBA courses offered via ODL mode. Aspirants can apply through the official website.
At Shoolini University, the total academic cost of taking undergraduate distance learning programs varies from INR 20,000/- to INR 45,000/-. The evaluation of the applicant’s previous academic performance was one of the primary considerations in Shoolini University Distance Education.
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA), Bachelor of Arts(BA) in Journalism and Mass Communication, and Bachelor of Commerce with Honors are the three options available to students seeking a bachelor’s degree via Shoolini University Distance education. The basic eligibility criteria for UG distance education is 10+2 in any subject with a passing grade of 45% or above on the most recent qualifying examination.
Shoolini University Distance Education PG Admission
When applicants enroll in the Postgraduate distance learning programs at Shoolini University, they have the option of selecting from a wide variety of distance learning programs that span a period of two years. This University’s collection of courses that may be taken through distance learning includes a broad variety of options for prospective students, both in terms of the flexibility of their schedules and the ease with which they can enroll.
The annual academic cost for attending classes varies from a minimum of INR 30,000/- to a maximum of INR 80,000/-. The Master of Arts in English Literature program at Shoolini University, as well as the Master of Business Administration program and others like it, both provide ODL options for students interested in pursuing postgraduate degrees.
The minimum criteria for admission to a postgraduate program is a bachelor’s degree in any field with a passing grade of at least 50% on the candidate’s most recent qualifying test.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to SCODE Courses Offered
UG Courses: 10+2 grade level in any discipline with 45% marks aggregated.
PG Courses: Graduate degree in any discipline with 45% aggregated marks.
Shoolini University Distance Education Application Process
Admission to Shoolini University’s Distance Education programs may be done in either of two different methods. The next section will give you information about how to apply to University distance programs in the simplest and most effective way.
- Applicants have to visit its official website www.shooliniuniversity.com/centre-online-distance-education
- To submit your application, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now, Sign up here with your details.
- Keep track of your application, and make sure you don’t lose the password.
- Return to the Admission page and log in.
- Fill out the application for admission to Shoolini University
- You may upload personnel documents in addition to academic documents.
- Make the payment, and ensure that you save the reference number.