BA Drawing Distance Education 2023: BA or Bachelor of Arts in Drawing at the UG level has a minimum duration of 3 years, and its maximum duration can be 6 years. If any students are desirous of making a career in drawing and painting can opt for this course. Various drawing skills and techniques are provided to students during the course. Their demand is higher at all artistic forums.
Numerous Colleges and universities are there that offer BA Drawing distance education programs. The course fee and eligibility criteria may vary on the university. IGNOU, LPU, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi University (SOL), etc. are the top colleges that are offering this BA Drawing Distance Education course. After this BA Distance Education program, students can apply as Decorators, Sculptors Artists, Art teachers, Cartoonists, Designers, and so on.
The eligibility criteria require every candidate to meet some conditions through which selections will be made, provided as:
- Candidates having completed the 12th standard are eligible. They will be preferred if they are from the arts stream.
- Its last qualifying exam should have been passed out with a 50% score.
The tuition fee for distance BA Drawing is not fixed in each college, and it may be charged from INR 5000 to INR 40000.
The merit of students is the basis on which the admission process of each institute is based. Students will get more information about the admission process below in the article.
BA Drawing Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Drawing|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 45,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Animation), BA (Graphic Design), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs.3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Art Teacher, Cake Decorator, Motion Graphics Designer, etc.|
BA Drawing Distance Education Admission 2023
Many popular Universities have started the online application form for the BA Drawing and Painting distance education program for the 2023-24 session. Students who want to apply can fill out the application form before the admission deadline. Before applying for admission, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Applicants must have completed their 10+2 or comparable coursework from a recognized board. Some universities use merit list criteria, while others rely on admission on the entrance exam results. The university accepts applications in both online and offline formats. Students interested in applying may do so on the university’s official website.
What are the Advantages of a BA Drawing DDE?
There are several advantages of pursuing a BA in drawing and painting distance education.
- This course allows you to explore the world around you and see the beauty of the environment.
- BA in Drawing DDE provides the field of arts and drawing; for students interested in drawing.
- The students get to improve their way of presenting and communicating with the audience.
- The skill for thinking and planning about the thoughts in your mind is improved.
- The students can target jobs in different fields after completing their BA in DDE, from correspondence like teaching, drawing management, graphics designing, etc.
BA Drawing Distance Education Eligibility
There are various universities that provide admission to BA Drawing Distance Education as per their guideline. Eligibility is one of the major factors of admission guidelines. Criteria are mentioned below,
- Applicant must pass the 10+2 from the recognized board.
- Applicants who are looking for admission have to obtain at least 50% marks.
- College or University shall determine the merit based on one language and the 3 best academic/elective subjects.
- The university shall select the marks obtained in qualifying examinations, including one language and three best subjects.
- An aggregate of 45% or more in English/Hindi and a combination of the best three among the subjects.
Application Form for BA Drawing Distance Education
The online application form is released by Numerous Universities for admission to BA in Drawing and Painting program in distance mode. IGNOU has started the admission for the BA program for the July session. Students should fill out the application form on or before the last date of 30 September 2023. Important details like name, DOB, and father’s name must be according to the previous educational certificates. One must check all the details before final submission.
BA Drawing Distance Education Fee
The fee for the BA Drawing course in distance mode is lower than the regular mode. Universities have their own fee structure, and the fee varies from one university to another. The average fee for a BA drawing course is Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 45,000 per annum.
BA Drawing Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- To get admission in this course, the candidate first visits the college or University’s official site.
- After that, candidates have to visit the application portal to check the required criteria for admission.
- Before the final submission of the application form, the candidate must check the preview of the Application form.
- After the final submission of the application form, the applicant has to pay the application fee to complete the application form process.
BA Drawing Distance Education Basic Requirements of Documents
- 10+2 & UG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
BA Drawing Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus for this course is prepared with a target of teaching every essential topic to the student so that they will be able to handle every situation towards their profit in their professional career. An overview of the syllabus for this course is given below:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Elements of Painting||Creative Designing|
|Principles of Composition||Still Life Painting|
|Medium and Techniques Medium||–|
|Indian Folk Art||–|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Primitive Art with reference to Indian Painting||Copy from Old Masters (Composition of One Figure)|
|Buddhist Art (The Buddha Period)||Cast Study Bust/ Antique/ Life|
|Medieval Art (The Medieval Period)||–|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Simple Study||Pictorial Composition|
|Philosophy of Art||Portrait Study (Coloured)|
|Modern Art in Indian Painting||–|
|Contemporary Indian Painting after the Independence till the Present Age||–|
BA Drawing Distance Education Top Colleges List
Nowadays students prefer this course mostly. So, the students are looking for admission into this course through distance learning mode from the best colleges or universities, and the average fees required to pursue this course are about INR 10,000 to INR 45,000.
Here is the list of universities or colleges that offer BA Drawing Distance Education.
- MDU Rohtak
- School of Architecture and Planning (SAP), Sharda University
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
- Amity University, Noida
List Of Colleges that Offer BA Drawing Distance Education Courses with Fee
|College Name||Average Annual Fees|
|St. Joseph College Communication||INR 18,000|
|Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda||INR 20,000|
|University of Rajasthan||INR 7,650|
|Parul University||INR 14,000|
|Sharda University, School of Art, Design and Media Studies||INR 1,39,000|
|Sharda University||INR 1,03,000|
|Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University||INR 23,300|
|Bhararthiar Palkalaikoodam||INR 2,090|
|Sandip University||INR 15,000|
|St. Joseph’s College||INR 42,600|
|Whistling Woods International||INR 3,670|
|Dr. Shakuntala Misa National Rehabilitation University||INR 3,840|
Scope of BA Drawing Distance Education
- Students have the option of pursuing a Master’s in Drawing or a Ph.D. in Drawing to conduct an additional study on the subject. The three-year length of the MA and Ph.D. programs. The completion of these courses ensures greater future opportunities with well-paying jobs in stable professions.
- In order to work at their convenience and pleasure, students may also decide to work independently as freelancers. Paint Inspector, Art Professor, Teacher, Team Manager, and Spray Painter are other career options.
- Additionally, they can apply for jobs in digital media, fashion, film and television, textile design, ceramics, and many other fields.
BA Drawing Distance Education Job Profiles
Graduates with a BA in drawing can start their own businesses or work in an office with a good salary. Jobs in the animation or graphic industries are well-known and regarded. Many students who finish the program go on to work Full-time or Part-time. Most established offices look for artists and painters. After completing the BA Drawing course, pupils can choose from the following areas and types of jobs:
- Art Galleries
- Educational Institutes
- Historic Monuments
- Paint shops
- Film or Illustration Industries
- Drawing Teacher
- Decorative Painter
- Design/Drawing Manager
- Interior Decorator
- Graphic Designer
- Arts Administrator
- Painting Inspector
- Spray Painter Technician
- Team Manager
BA Drawing and Painting Salary
After completing the BA Drawing and Painting course from any UGC-approved university, students can earn a decent salary package. Various universities have their placement cells that help students secure a job. The initial package may vary from Rs. 3.5 LPA to 6 LPA. Besides Indian companies, a number of multinational companies offer several reputed jobs with a handsome salary package.
BA Drawing Distance Education Skills Required
Candidates who wish to enroll in art courses should have certain skills. BA students must possess excellent drawing and sketching skills. They must also be able to create realistic and imaginative illustrations. A good understanding of color theory, composition, and design principles is also important. In order to gain a better future perspective, they must develop these skill sets. For art courses, the following skills are required:
- Skills in design
- Skills in innovation
- Skills in creativity
- Skills in handwriting
- Skills in technical fields
- Ability to visualize
- The ability to recognize patterns and colors
- The ability to think strategically
- Ability to observe
- Ability to be patient
- Passionate skills
BA Drawing Distance Education FAQs
Q.1 Is BA Drawing Distance Education valid or not?
Ans: BA Drawing Distance Education is an approved course in India and it’s a valid course.
Q.2 Can I apply for Distance BA Drawing After 12th with Science?
Ans: BA Drawing Distance Education is available for 12th-pass students with a stream of Arts or Commerce or Science.
Q.3 How many years of BA Drawing Distance Learning course?
Ans: The minimum duration of Distance BA Drawing is 2 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
Q: Is there any specific age limit to apply for the BA Drawing Distance Learning course?
Ans: If the student is feet in the eligibility criteria, then there is no minimum or maximum age to apply for the BA Drawing Distance Learning course.