B.Voc Distance Education: An economical distance learning program, the Distance B.Voc, is available to students interested in vocational studies at the undergraduate level. This course has a tuition price ranging from INR 9000 to INR 40,000. Applicants who earned a 50% in science for their 10+2 are qualified. The entrance exam is not one of the requirements. This course is offered by many Indian universities, including IGNOU, BRAOU, and TNOU. Its curriculum covers Domain Specific Theory, Communication Skills, and Computer Applications.
Graduates with this degree can find employment in Retail Management, Health, and Information Technology. In these sectors, candidates can earn about INR 2-10 LPA. This course has been approved by DEB and UGC. This course’s admissions period will close in June 2024.
What is Distance B.Voc?
For candidates who wish to work while studying, the flexible B.Voc degree program is offered via distance learning. Students will have the chance to study a curriculum that is comparable to that of traditional schooling. IGNOU, TNOU, and BRAOU are the institutions providing this course via distance learning. The 10+2 standard will determine a candidate’s merit; passing the entrance exam is not necessary.
Why Study Distance B.Voc?
- Affordability: Distance B.Voc has a fee structure of INR 9000 to INR 40000, which makes it affordable.
- Flexibility: It allows candidates to set their schedules and study anywhere they are comfortable.
- Promising Career: Candidates get career opportunities in the fields of Information Technology, Health Sector, and Retail Management.
- Leadership Skills: Along with getting advanced knowledge, candidates are well-equipped with leadership skills.
BVoc Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- BVoc admission is ongoing for the January 2024-25 academic session at the IMTS Institute. Students can fill out the application form before the last date of 15 March 2024. Apply Now
- Mangalayatan University started the admission process for the BVoc distance programme, students can complete the application form submission before the deadline of 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University’s BVoc distance education programme admission has begun for the 2024-25 academic year, the last date is 10 March 2024 for admission. Apply Now
B.Voc Distance Education Admission 2024 Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Vocation
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|The course Duration of B.Voc in Distance Education is 3 Years.
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 25,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|B.Voc (Retail Management), B.Voc (Textile Design), etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.2 L per annum
|Managers and Accountants, Food Technologies, etc.
About B.Voc Course
B Voc distance education is a three-year undergraduate course that is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). The course is totally focused on providing adequate skills for students to have relevant skills related to a profession.
This course ensures that a student with B.Voc has the skills that are valued at multi-levels according to the requirements of the market. The B.Voc course provides practical learning of the different categories of courses. Read the complete article to know more about the B.Voc course.
B.Voc Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to B.Voc distance education courses mainly commences by the universities in India for calendar year and academic year sessions. Admissions for the January 2024 session have commenced at various UGC-approved distance education universities. Students can fill out the admission form before the last date of 15 March 2024. The application form can be easily found on the official website of their chosen University.
B.Voc Distance Education Admission is based on merit scores, but some of the best institutions prefer to let people in based on how they did on an entrance test. In India, candidates for the B.Voc program must get between 45% and 50% on a 10+2 or diploma exam to be accepted.
Eligibility for B.Voc Distance Education
There are various universities that provide admission to BVoc Distance Education on the basis of their own eligibility criteria, Following the criteria mentioned below,
- An accredited university or equivalent degree is preferred for applicants with a 10+2 degree.
- Students have to obtain a minimum of 45 percent marks.
- Candidates who earned a diploma after completing their matriculation are also eligible.
- Candidates who only possess a Matric diploma and level 3 NSQF certification are also eligible.
B.Voc Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- To gain admission to this course, the candidate first visits the official site of the college or university.
- After that, candidates have to visit the application portal to check the required criteria for admission.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the Application form.
- Then, the candidate will be able to follow the following procedure of paying the application fee.
- Take out the printout of the submitted fee receipt of the application form.
Documents Required for Admission in B.Voc Distance Education
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
BVoc Distance Education Application Form
Many reputed universities or colleges offer distance B Voc programs for this session. The application form is released on the official portal of the University. If the student wants to take admission to the program, they have to visit the respective university website. Students must fill out the admission form before the last date at the official portal. The application fee varies depending on the University.
B.Voc Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Bachelor of Vocational Studies or B.Voc course in distance education is taught at a lot of colleges and universities across the country. B.Voc study is good for students who want to learn more about how different jobs are done. Here is a list of the best B.Voc colleges in India that give an undergraduate degree in Vocational Studies:
|List of Colleges/Universities Name
|Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi University
|Loyola College, Chennai
|Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies [HIMCS], Mathura
|Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology [MIET], Meerut
|HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
|Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute [DMGRER], Chennai
|Jain University, Bangalore
|Punjabi University [PU], Patiala
|Jai Hind College, Mumbai
|Bharat Ratna Dr. BR Ambedkar University, New Delhi
Scope & Jobs for B.Voc Distance Education
After completing a Bachelor of Vocation in distance mode, various doors of career opportunity will open for the students. Both options of carer making field will be available to choose from them. Either they can start preparation for various government jobs, including UPSC, or they will have options to make their career in a private field.
Several national, multinational companies offer numerous reputed jobs for B.Voc distance education students with a handsome salary package. Below are mentioned some top job posts that will be chosen by the students after this distance bachelor program.
|Senior Marketing Manager
|Senior Executive Assistant
B.Voc Distance Education Graduates Salary in India
In India, the pay for a B.Voc distance education is about INR 3.2 LPA. Students with a distance B.Voc degree can work in many fields, such as retail management, data analytics, web technologies, food processing quality management, automobiles, etc.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Vocational Studies degree can expect to make around INR 3.2 LPA, which will go up as they gain experience and skills. Students get paid different amounts based on their experience and skills in the field and how well they do in their courses. Not only in India, but one who completed the B.Voc distance education program can get a handsome salary package in several multinational companies.
B.Voc Distance Education FAQ
Ques. Is the BVoc Distance degree course good?
Ans. Yes, It has various specializations in different fields, Students can pursue one of them from UGC recognized university and build their career. After completion of the BVoc Distance degree students get various job options as well.
Ques. How to get admission to distance education in BVoc?
Ans. To get admission into the BVoc distance course students have to visit the official site as students desired for the course and complete the admission process.