BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023: BA in Fashion Design course in distance mode of learning carries a 3-year time period, and this is a UG course. It is a career-oriented course to learn about designing accessories, clothing, luggage, jewelry, footwear, etc. The course is taught via an advanced curriculum and modified per modern world requirements.
The least level of educational qualification required for the degree of Distance BA Fashion Design is having a 12th class pass out in any stream. Every aspirant must secure 50% or above marks in the 12th.
BA Fashion Design distance education fee structure can be different from college to college. However, the average range for the fee is INR 20,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum.
Selective students who are eligible for the Distance Bachelor of Arts in Fashion design course will be given admission through a merit system of entries.
Available jobs after completing BA Fashion Design in distance learning Textile Designer, Fashion Expert, Fashion Merchandiser, Brand manager, etc.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||Rs. 16,000 – Rs. 26,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Interior Design), BA (Drawing), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Textile Designer, Fashion Expert, Merchandiser, etc.|
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Fashion Design is a three-year bachelor’s degree program offered in distance education mode. The distance education program can be studied at numerous UGC, and DEB-approved institutions/universities such as TNOU, Panjab University, etc.
The admission to the BA Fashion Design distance education program is yet to start in the suggested universities. The update related to the admission notification is around the corner for the 2023 session. BA Fashion Design allows learners to equip with basic knowledge of concepts and skills used to produce the standard outcome.
In order to get admission to the BA Fashion Design distance education program, applicants are required to pass the following eligibility criteria.
- 12th or similar level of education with relevant subjects in arts/science or commerce from the approved institutions of higher education.
- The minimum percentage to score in the qualifying examination is 35 to 45 for admission to the BA Fashion Design course.
One year BA Fashion Design degree program fee at central/state authorized institutions or universities and private universities may charge from 16,000 to INR 26,000 annually for the course.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To get admission to this course, the candidate must visit the university’s official website or the college.
- To fill out the application form, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the application form.
- After submitting the application form applicant have to pay the fee through an online payment portal.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo