BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023: BA in Fashion Designing and Fine Arts course is rendered on UG level in distance learning mode and its duration is 3 years. The course curriculum contains subjects from design as well as from the discipline of the fine arts. It can provide opportunities in both the fashion industry and the fine arts sector.
Candidates are suitable for admission to distance BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts after they match the criteria which is:
- The last academic 12th standard performance must be good and should have been passed from a recognized institute.
- Within any stream, 12th pass out the with a 50% score.
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts distance learning course lies in the range of INR 20,000 – INR 30,000 per annum.
After having a degree of BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts through distance learning, the starting salary can be anywhere around INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA
There will be selections of all students following the merit-based admission system for admission into BA Fashion Designing and Fine Arts distance mode programme.
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Designing & Fine Arts|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 30,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Interior Designing), BA (Fashion Designing), BFA, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Merchandiser, Textile Designer, Retail Fashion Consultant, etc.|
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission process has been started for BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education course for the academic session 2023. Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria if they want to be admitted into this course. But it is separate for different universities. So, the eligibility should be checked once before starting the admission process. The admission process has been written below in the article, which remains almost the same for most universities.
Admission for distance BA in Fashion Designing and Fine Arts course is offered on the basis of a merit list. This merit list will be prepared after analysing the marks of class 12. It is a must for applicants that they submit the admission form online or offline until the last date.
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Application Form
Applicants who want to get admission to the BA Fashion Design can fill out the application form mentioned above. In the Application Form, applicants must fill in their details and the course name they are applying for. Candidates must pay the registration form fee before the last date.
The BA in Fashion Design Distance Learning fee differs in every university. The average cost for this Bachelor’s program is between INR 20,000 to INR 35,000 per annum.
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission to BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts distance course, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate must have completed 12th grade through an ICSE, CBSE, or other state approved board.
- Completed class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Passed class 12 with a minimum marks of 50%.
BA Fashion Designing & Fine Arts Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To apply for the application form, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- Register and login using the username and password.
- Fill all the details and submit the scanned documents in the prescribed size format.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled to the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- The mode of paying the application fee will be made through an online payment portal.
- Payment will be made through debit/credit cash or BHIM.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo