BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism is a UG level program in the Arts stream that is offered in distance mode. This dual specialization distance degree program is designed to prepare graduates to excel in communication skills and journalism aspects. Admission for this course is going on. Interested applicants should read the full article below for more information regarding admission.
Eligibility Criteria set for the distance BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism are given below:
- Applicants must have completed Class 12 to be considered for admission to BA MCAJ.
- Many institutions demand that candidates get a minimum aggregate score of 50% or higher in the qualifying test.
The tuition fee charged for BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism distance learning course is between INR 30,000 – INR 1,40,000 per annum.
After finishing the BA Mass Communication and Advertise Journalism distance course, a candidate can expect an average salary ranging between INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5 LPA
The BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism distance admission procedure can be accomplished in one of two ways: entrance-based or merit-based admission.
BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 30,000 – INR 1,40,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Mass Communication), BA (Journalism), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Radio Jockey, Photojournalist, News Reporter, etc.|
BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism Distance Education Admission 2023
The premier universities have announced admission for the distance BA Mass Communication and Advertise Journalism for the 2023 session. Those students who are interested in taking admission to this course must apply at the university’s official website. Some universities also provide offline admission options in which students need to visit the university campus.
Before applying for admission into the BA in Mass Communication and Advertise Journalism distance learning course, students should read the guidelines and check the eligibility and the last admission date. All the application forms will only be accepted if submitted by the last date.
Admission for the course of distance BA in Mass Communication and Advertise Journalism will be offered on the basis of merit. The marks of graduation will be considered for admission. The universities don’t conduct any entrance tests for this.
BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have an adequate command over the English language and communication.
- Candidates with English as a second language must have completed at least the last three (3) academic years in English.
- Finished 10+2 education in any stream with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- Entrance exam scores and previous academic records may both be considered by institutions that require an entrance exam for admission.
- Every institution sets its own cutoff mark for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who fall under the SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer), differently abled, or other categories will have their marks relaxed by 5%.
- Additionally, letters of support for the applicant may be favorable.
BA Mass Communication & Advertise Journalism Admission Procedure
- To know the admission process, visit the official website of the University.
- Read all the necessary information before filling the application form, and the required details like Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, etc.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- The candidate must check the preview of the application form carefully.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee before the last date of closing of the portal.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo