BA Yoga Distance Education 2023: Distance BA or Bachelor of Arts in Yoga is a specialization course with a high career scope. In this course, students learn how to reduce stress, Improve the flexibility of the body, and improve body posture. There is no entrance exam for this course. To enroll in Distance BA Yoga, Students must have passed out 12th grade in Arts or Science or any other discipline.
Students have to pay the Registration+ Admission fee when they want to be admitted to this BA Yoga Distance Education. The course study depends on theoretical and practical works. The major topics are manipulative therapies, hydrotherapy, mud therapy, hospital management, emergency medicine, human anatomy, human psychology, etc. Fees and eligibility differ from University to University.
Students have to pay fees is INR 10,000 to INR 22,000 per annum in India. Both classroom lectures and practical sessions are part of the BA Yoga distance education. Yoga training in BA is more about doing than learning about it. The goal of the course is to provide students with opportunities in teaching, study, instruction, and entrepreneurship. After getting a BA in yoga, students can work in many different fields.
- At UOU, the BA Yoga Distance course is currently accepting applications until 30 September 2023. Source
- Applications for admission to the July 2023 session BA Yoga program at IGNOU are due on 30 September 2023. Click here
- DU SOL’s BA Yoga distance education program closes on 30 September 2023. Click Here
Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 40% to enroll in a yoga degree distance education.
INR 10,000 to INR 22,000 per annum is the average academic fee that is charged for a degree in yoga distance education
Admissions to the Distance BA in Yoga will be based on the admission policies of the individual institutions. Most institutions in India provide admission based on two main criteria: entrance and merit.
BA Yoga Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Arts in Yoga|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||40%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 22,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Psychology), BA (Sociology), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs.3 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Yoga Instructor, Yoga Consultant, Yoga Therapist, etc.|
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Yoga is a worthwhile addition to a program that can be studied at a distance. Students who want to take this program should look into it. The three-year BA Yoga Distance Education program pays close attention to yoga theory and practice. There are many approved universities in India, like Nalanda Open University, Uttarakhand Open University, etc., that are happy to have students take this course.
The admission window is now open for correspondence BA Yoga courses at numerous universities including IGNOU for the academic year 2023-24, and the last date to apply to different universities is 30 September 2023. As, per the UGC-DEB, universities can conduct admission to distance education courses.
In this BA Yoga Distance Education course, students learn how to be self-organized and motivated and learn how to use technology for learning. Mainly, this course is available in a very low-fee structure along with the flexibility of time.
BA Yoga Distance Education Application Form
The application form can be found on the official website of a university. Students can fill out the BA Yoga Distance Education application form in both the online and offline modes, according to the university guidelines. The form must be filled out before the last date with all the correct details. Important information like the candidate’s name, father’s name, and birth date must be according to the previous educational certificates.
Eligibility for BA Yoga Distance Education
In order to reserve or take admission to the BA Yoga distance course at any UGC-approved university in India, one has to maintain the shown eligibility criteria.
- Pass the 12th or senior secondary school examination in any stream from an authorized/recognized board.
- The marks must not be lower than the passing score of 40%.
- SC/ST students should have to get at least 35% of the marks in the 10+2 standard from the recognized board of education.
BA Yoga Distance Education Fee
Various private, central, and state universities in the country require a range of fees from INR 10,000 to INR 22,600 yearly for the BA Yoga Distance Education course. The fee depends on the university’s infrastructure, facilities, and other services. The whole fee structure includes tuition fees, exam fees, identity card fees, and other charges for activities are also included in the fee.
Why BA Yoga DDE is the Right Choice?
- BA Yoga DDE is a 3-year UG course preferred mainly by students who love fitness.
- This course provides time flexibility for the students as they can study when they choose what is suitable for them.
- There are no classes held at centers like the ones in regular courses.
- The students who can’t afford to buy costly study materials can also study as the study material is provided online.
- There are plenty of job opportunities for students after completing BA Yoga DDE as a yoga teacher, yoga instructor, yoga specialist, etc.
BA Yoga Distance Education in India
Yoga has become more popular among students over the past few years. Graduates with a BA Yoga distance education degree are in high demand. Several universities in India offer BA Yoga programs that can be taken via distance. The following states have distance learning options in BA Yoga.
BA Yoga Distance Education in Delhi
Yoga is a good career opportunity because these days, nobody cares about themselves in this growing world; everybody is busy with their fixed lifestyle. This is also important to learn best practices and knowledge about Yoga, and candidates must complete this course from the best college. BA Yoga is generally three years of course with an average fee of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 1,10,000 per annum.
Below are some of the top Colleges in Delhi offer the Yoga courses:
- School of Open Learning, Delhi University
- Noble Institute of Professional Studies – NIPS
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University
- VIPS Group of Institution
BA Yoga Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Interested students who wish to pursue BA Yoga from a distance in Tamilnadu can start enrolling now, as many colleges and universities are offering this course and have started taking admission for the current session. In Tamil Nadu, some of the universities offering the BA Yoga distance education program include Tamil Nadu Open University, Alagappa University, and Bharathiar University. After completing this degree program, students can find employment as yoga instructors, wellness consultants, or yoga therapists.
BA Yoga Distance Education Admission Procedure 2023
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates download the application form for offline methods, or candidates can fill out the online application form.
- After completing and filling out an application form, the candidate can pay for the application online mode or offline mode.
- The candidate must have to pay the application fee to complete the process of the application form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to the College/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card is required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of BA Yoga Distance Education
- Students who complete the Bachelor of Arts in Yoga program are prepared to work as Yoga Therapy Instructors in hospitals and nursing homes to introduce IAYT under the supervision of doctors. Yoga Centers are also owned and operated by such degree holders. In addition to practicing naturopathy in hospitals and health clubs, they also work as therapists.
- When students finish this course, they have the option of going on to get a Master’s degree in the same field.
- They can also teach people how to do yoga at Yogpeeths.
BA Yoga Distance Education Syllabus
University and college distance BA in Yoga syllabus are given below:
|Subjects of Study|
|Human Anatomy||Simple Home Remedies|
|Physiological Functions of the Human Body||Demonstration of Surya Namashaaram and Preparation of one Yogic Diet|
|Social Outlook of Siddhars||Bio Chemistry|
|Fundamentals of Yoga||Tirumoolar Tirumandiram and Patanjali Yoga Sutra|
|Medicinal values of Herbs||Stages of Yoga Practices|
|Identification of Herbs||Rule of Yoga in Health and Diseases|
|Microbiology||Basics of “Thokkanam” & Varma (Basic of Oil Massage Techniques)|
|Siddha r’s Physiology||Unit I Demonstration of Yogasanas|
|Preventive Health Measures of Siddhar’s||Unit II Simple Massage Techniques and Varma Point|
|Yoga in School Education||Model Yogic Lesson Plan for Teaching in Schools|
|Natural Yogic Diet|
BA Yoga Distance Education Top College
The BA Yoga distance education course is ideal for students interested in fitness or a related field. As a result of completing this course, students will have the opportunity to gain employment in many respected and high-level positions in the community around them. There are many respected open universities that offer BA in Yoga. Following is a list of some of them:
- Lucknow University
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
- Faculty Of Management Sciences And Liberal Arts, Shoolini University, Solan
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
- Magadh University
Distance BA Yoga from IGNOU
Admission to Yoga courses has been started at IGNOU, Candidates who are interested in pursuing Yoga courses from this university can apply before the last date 30 September 2023.
But here it is mandatory to know all the students who are looking for a distance BA in Yoga from IGNOU, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Yoga is not offered by this university in distance learning mode. This university offered a Certificate course in Yoga through distance mode. One who wants to enroll in the course can apply through the online admission portal of IGNOU @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Career Opportunity After BA Yoga Distance Education
Students with a BA Yoga Distance Education degree holders may have good career opportunities in the world. Graduates of this course can make their careers in the best public and private industries of the world. Students make their future bright with the help of a BA Yoga Distance Education degree and earn up to INR 3 to 5 LPA.
|Employment Areas||Job Types|
|Yoga Centres||Clinical Psychologist|
|Educational Institutes||Research Officer|
|Spa & Health Clubs||Trainer/Instructor|
|Hotels and Restaurants||Yoga Instructor|
|Housing Societies||YOGA Therapist|
|Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor|
Q: Is BA Yoga from distance education valid?
Ans: Yes, If the university is recognized with UGC, then students can pursue it in distance mode.
Q: What is the eligibility to apply for BA Yoga distance education?
Ans: To apply for BA Yoga distance education, candidates must have passed 12th with at least 40-50% marks from a recognized board.
Q: Do I have to face any entrance exam for BA Yoga distance education admission?
Ans: Some universities take admission on a merit basis, while some universities invite admission on an entrance basis.
Q: What is the course fee for the BA Yoga distance education program?
Ans: The average fee of a distance BA Yoga program is between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 22,000 per annum.