BSc Zoology Distance Education: Students can apply for the BSc Zoology course if they want to learn about the structure, development, embroidery, arrangement, and transmission of living and extinct animals. Those who have finished their 12th grade and taken Biology as a required subject can apply for this 3-year UG course.
- IGNOU admission application form is going on for the BSc Zoology distance education for the July 2023 session. The last date to apply is 30 September 2023. Click here
- Uttarakhand Open University admission is still open for July 2023. The application deadline to register is 30 September 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for BSc distance education for the specialization Zoology at Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University is 30 September 2023. Click here
- TNOU is accepting admission for the correspondence BSc Zoology program. Interested students can apply before the closing date of 30 September 2023. Click here
- Madurai Kamaraj University is inviting the online application for Distance BSc Zoology. The last date to register for application is 30 September 2023. Source
- Admission is going on for BSc admission at Bhimrao Ambedkar Open University, the last date of admission for Session August 2023 is 30 September 2023. Click Here
Candidates must meet the following requirements to get into the Distance BSc Zoology program.
- To be considered, applicants must have completed 10+2 in science with at least 55% marks from a reputable school.
- Usually, reserved candidates are given some flexibility and freedom, but this depends on the institute.
The average fees charged by students in the Distance BSc Zoology program range from INR 10,000 to 25,000 per year.
The university or college’s cut-off list decides who can get into the Distance BSc Zoology. On the other hand, some universities choose who gets into their UG programs by giving their own entrance exams.
BSc Zoology Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Science in Zoology|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||The course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board with Science Stream|
|Average Course Fees||INR 10,000 – INR 25,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Botany), etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Zoologist, Zoo Curator, Veterinarian, etc.|
IGNOU BSc Zoology Admission 2023
Admission is going on for the July Session for the BSc Zoology program. IGNOU offers a BSc Zoology course for students who want to pursue a career in zoology or animal-related fields. The course is offered through distance learning, so students can complete it without attending classes or visiting educational centers like in regular mode. The course takes 3 years to complete, but students can take up to 6 years to finish.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started taking admission in the BSc Zoology program for the academic session 2023-24. The last date for submission of registration form is 30 September 2023. Eligible Applicants should register for an application form at the official portal of the university.
BSc Zoology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Candidates can visit the official website of the institute for admission-related queries.
- Applicants have to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- Applications with incorrect information will be refused at a time.
- Candidates can make payments of application fees online mode or offline mode.
- Take out the printout of the submitted fee receipt of the application form.
Documents Required for BSc Zoology Distance Education Admission
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- 10+2 certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
Benefits of BSc Zoology Distance Education
BSc zoology courses that can be taken through remote education have a lot of benefits because they can be adapted to fit all types of students.
- A distance learning program for a BSc in zoology lets you finish your courses whenever possible, so you don’t have to stop working or developing your career. Students can go to class whenever and wherever they want because it is flexible with time.
- A BSc Zoology Distance Education program has a lot of online learning resources that help students learn more about the subject. You will also be able to save the lecture and watch it repeatedly.
- It will give you more things to think about and help you develop new ideas because it gives you many ways to learn new things and get better at what you already know.
- BSc Zoology Distance Education courses give you more time and money. It saves a lot of time because you don’t have to go to boring classes from 10 to 5 as in regular classes.
- Students who get a BSc in Zoology can save time that they can use in other ways. People who want a BSc in zoology but can’t afford traditional classes can take one at a distance.
- Online courses are much cheaper than traditional ones, so even if you don’t have much money, you can buy all the materials you need for higher degrees and lifelong learning.
B.Sc Zoology Distance Education Colleges in India
There are a number of colleges and universities that are providing Distance BSc Zoology courses in India. Students can check the BSc Zoology colleges which are given below:-
- Nalanda Open University(NOU)
- TamilNadu Open University(TNOU)
- Netaji Subhas Open University(NSOU)
- Bharathidasan University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University(BRAOU)
B.Sc Zoology Distance Education Scope
After completing a BSc in Zoology through distance education various career options will be available for students. Graduates can explore roles as wildlife biologists, research assistants, zookeepers, or environmental educators. Students can work in government agencies, wildlife conservation organizations, research institutions, and more. Additionally, this degree serves as a stepping stone for higher studies, enabling opportunities for specialization and research in the fascinating field of zoology.