Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Admission: Bachelor of Event Management is a specialised course in distance mode which teaches all the aspects of how to manage an event. Event managers are in great demand today. Interested students can apply for this course as admission is taking place. Read the full article to have complete information for its admission.
The basic eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Event Management distance program is that a candidate must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks. There is no age limit to get admission to this course.
The average course fee is INR 40,000 – INR 80,000 per annum to pursue Bachelor of Event Management distance education course.
Admission is based on the merit list for the distance learning course of Bachelor of Event Management. The scores of class 12th are considered for the merit list.
The average salary offered after completing the bachelor of Event Management distance learning course is INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6 LPA
Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Event Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 40,000 – INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||Bachelor of Business Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Brand Development Executive, Event Manager, etc.|
Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission has been started for the distance Bachelor of Event Management program. Applicants who want to apply for this course in the academic session of 2023 can apply now. But before applying, the eligibility conditions must be fulfilled by the applicants.
The admission will be given on a merit basis or class 12th scores. This course demands no entrance exam score. For admission, students can go through the official website of the institute. They can find the complete admission process as it differs across the institutes. The applications for admission will be accepted only until the last date.
Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for getting admission to bachelor of event management distance course are given below:
- Completed class 12th board exam from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% scored in class 10+2.
- No age limit is there for admission.
Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- To get admission, visit the college’s official website and read all necessary information to fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates can be able to fill the admission application form through the application portal.
- Fill the required details and submit the documents in the asked format and size.
- The mode of paying the application fee will be made through an online payment portal.
- The candidate will get a written notification for completion of the admission application form through e-mail or SMS.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar card required for verification
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photo
Bachelor of Event Management Distance Education Job
The Bachelor of Event Management Course offers students in India and overseas a wide range of chances due to the breadth of its disciplines. One can express their creativity more fully by taking this course. Numerous job posts will be offer after completing this distance course, such as:
- Birthday Party Anchor
- Public Relations Executive/Manager
- Printing Executive/Manager, etc.
- Administration Executive/Manager
- Brand Development Executive/Manager
- Promotion Executive/Manager
- Marketing Executive/Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Event Manager
- Designing Executive/Manager
- Production Executive/Manager
- Voice Artists