BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education: Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline Airport Management is a UG course in management stream. This three-year online program prepares students for management and administrative positions in the aviation sector. Because an airport is such a busy site, it needs a lot of workers and employees to keep things running properly.
BBA Airline & Airport Management course can be completed in 3 years through distance education.
Eligibility requirements for distance BBA AAM are;
- Students must pass the 10+2 tests with a minimum of 60% in either of the streams in order to be eligible for the BBA Airline Airport Management program.
- Students must also be in good health.
Academic fee charge for distance BBA in Airline Airport Management is ranging between INR 30,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
The basic starting income after completing the course of distance BBA Airline & Airport Management is INR 4 LPA- INR 6 LPA.
The eligibility requirements for the Distance BBA in Airline Airport Management will determine who is selected. Admission is merit based.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline & Airport Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 30,000 to INR 50,000 per year|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Aviation, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 LPA- INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Airline Contracting Manager, Airline Industry Manager, Recovery & Credit Manager, Airport Manager, Safety & Maintenance Manager, etc.|
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission
The process for admission into BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education course has been started by numerous universities and institutions for the academic session 2023. Students aspiring for admission in this course must have passed their 12th class or equivalent with a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students have to ensure certain eligibility criteria in order to get admission into the distance BBA Airline & Airport Management programme. The eligibility requirements are as follows.
- Students must pass 12th class in any stream from a recognised board.
- They must score a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th.
- No specific age criteria are specified by the universities.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the application form.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- Payment will be made through debit/credit cash or BHIM.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Subjects/ Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Front Office Operation||Fire management|
|Management Process Accounting||Aircraft Maintenance|
|Communication Skill||Travel management|
|Professional Communication||Airport Operations|
|Soft Skill||Basics of Aviation|
2nd Year Syllabus
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Air Traffic Rules Regulations||
Customer Care Service for Global Clientele
|Aviation law||Customer Care Services|
|Cargo Logistics and Management||Airlines Business Management|
|Aviation Marketing||Personal Management|
|Airport Security Management||Air Fares & Ticketing|
|Services Marketing||Cargo and Transportation Management|
3rd Year Syllabus
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Ancillary Services||Airport Housekeeping|
|Cargo Transportation||Crew Management|
|Business Organization & Administration||IT in the Airline Environment|
|Organizational Behavior||Airline & Travel Management|
|Security and Legislation||Resource Management at Airport|
|Load Planning & DGR||The Airport Milieu|