BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education: BBA Airline & Airport Management admission started for the 2024 academic year in Distance Education mode. Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline Airport Management is a UG course in the management stream. This three-year online program prepares students for management and administrative positions in the aviation sector. Because an airport is such a busy site, it needs a lot of workers and employees to keep things running properly.
BBA Airline & Airport Management course can be completed in 3 years through distance education.
Eligibility requirements for distance BBA AAM are;
- Students must pass the 10+2 tests with a minimum of 60% in either of the streams in order to be eligible for the BBA Airline Airport Management program.
- Students must also be in good health.
Academic fee charge for distance BBA in Airline Airport Management ranges between INR 30,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
The basic starting income after completing the course of distance BBA Airline & Airport Management is INR 4 LPA- INR 6 LPA.
The eligibility requirements for the Distance BBA in Airline Airport Management will determine who is selected. Admission is merit-based.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started admission to the BBA Airline & Airport Management program for the academic year 2024-25 in DDE. All the students can apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for BBA in Airline & Airport Management for the 2024-25 academic session. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
- Admission started at NIILM University for BBA Airline & Airport Management for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date to apply for the admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- BBA Airline & Airport Management admission started at LPU in Distance Education mode for the 2024-25 session. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Source
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline & Airport Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 30,000 to INR 50,000 per year
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Aviation, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4 LPA- INR 6 LPA
|Airline Contracting Manager, Airline Industry Manager, Recovery & Credit Manager, Airport Manager, Safety & Maintenance Manager, etc.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission
The process for admission into the BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education course has been started by numerous universities and institutions for the academic session 2024. Students aspiring for admission in this course must have passed their 12th class or equivalent with a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students have to ensure certain eligibility criteria in order to get admission into the distance BBA Airline & Airport Management program. The eligibility requirements are as follows.
- Students must pass the 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.
- They must score a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th.
- No specific age criteria are specified by the universities.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the application form.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- Payment will be made through debit/credit cash or BHIM.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BBA Airline & Airport Management Subjects/ Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus
|Front Office Operation
|Management Process Accounting
|Basics of Aviation
2nd Year Syllabus
|Air Traffic Rules Regulations
Customer Care Service for Global Clientele
|Customer Care Services
|Cargo Logistics and Management
|Airlines Business Management
|Airport Security Management
|Air Fares & Ticketing
|Cargo and Transportation Management
3rd Year Syllabus
|Business Organization & Administration
|IT in the Airline Environment
|Airline & Travel Management
|Security and Legislation
|Resource Management at Airport
|Load Planning & DGR
|The Airport Milieu