BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Admission: The BBA in Digital Marketing is a full-time degree program that, in distance mode, has a minimum duration of 3 years and a maximum duration of 6 years. Candidate candidates are taught the concepts of marketing by using digital media in the form of digital marketing. Nowadays, the majority of people watch digital media on a daily basis, which means that marketing your products in this way can reach out to a greater number of consumers.
Students who just received an invitation to complete the admission process will have to pay an annual fee of INR 10,000 to INR 30,000 for the BBA Digital Marketing course in Private, state, or central universities.
BBA in Digital Marketing DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Digital Marketing|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||40% to 50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 10,000 – INR 30,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Finance, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Digital marketing executive, SEO analyst, Social media specialist, Google AdWords specialist, Web Analyst, etc.|
BBA in Digital Marketing DDE Key Point
The following requirements must be met in order to be admitted to the distance learning BBA in digital marketing program:
- At least 50% of the total marks across all five subjects must be earned to pass the 10+2 exam.
- 8 semesters make up the 3-year course of study.
- A program enables a candidate to take the course while maintaining their current career, freelancing work, and business without interfering with such endeavors thanks to an online degree program.
- Your routine daily activities are not impacted by any set schedule.
- When compared to the cost of a normal BBA degree, the online and distance BBA in Digital Marketing course pricing is significantly lower. Unlike a traditional BBA, you can acquire the same knowledge and acquire new abilities.
BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023
BBA Digital Marketing distance education is a three-year bachelor’s degree course. It focused on imparting knowledge of all the techniques used in the modern professional or business world to promote or market themselves digitally. The digital marketing course of BBA in open and distance learning mode is available at KKHSOU, Nalanda Open University, and many other universities.
The admission to BBA Digital Marketing is still to begin for the 2023-24 academic year sessions. Responsible universities can start accepting applications from the first/second week of June. The deadline for submission of the BBA DM distance course application form may be seen in the fourth week of October.
BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
An individual who desires to study the BBA Digital Marketing course in the distance mode must secure the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned in the section below.
- Passing 10+2 or equivalent standard examination is mandatory in commerce/science or arts with business or relevant subjects.
- The marks requirements go from 40 to 50 percent at approved universities.
BBA in Digital Marketing Distance Education Admission Procedure
- Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website.
- While filling out the admission application form, the candidate needs to check the required Address Details, Eligibility, ID Proof, and Basic Details.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled out the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- After filling out the application form the candidate needs to pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BBA Digital Marketing Distance Education Syllabus
A candidate will study the various subjects with theoretical & practical classes. That makes a candidate perfect for digital marketing. The list of all the subjects that a candidate studies in the syllabus of BBA Digital Marketing distance education is mentioned in the table given below:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Basics of Management||Economics|
|Communication Skills||Finance Management|
|Business Communication||HR Management|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|SEO- Search Engine Optimization||Advertising|
|Internet Technologies||Social Media Marketing|
|Basics of Digital Management||Data Mining|
|Digital Design and Communication||Data Analytics|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Web Design & Development||Digital Marketing Laws|
|Mobile Marketing||Project Management|
|Content Marketing||Business Laws & Ethics|
|Lead Generation & Email Marketing||Seminar|
BBA Digital Marketing Job & Salary
BBA digital marketing course can be done in distance mode also. The certificate value of the distance program is equal to the regular. Students can benefit from this training to develop their knowledge and abilities. The course is now in extremely high demand.
After receiving the BBA digital marketing degree, students can enroll in and complete the course. The individual might land a job in a highly well-known industry, which is what every applicant hopes for. With an average income of INR 4 to 20 LPA, specialists of the degree may have very high scope in numerous businesses, including the public and private sectors.