BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education: BBA in Fire Safety and Industrial Safety is a course that will need 3 years to get completed in distance learning. Under the graduation category, almost 6 semesters have studied the curriculum. Students are provided knowledge to deal with fire and emergency incidents in industries, firms, etc. They are provided drills to protect the staff and other people in an emergency.
The eligibility for distance BBA Fire & Industrial Safety is:
- Firstly one needs to get 10+2 level studies in any related subject of study by passing a known institute.
- The passing score in the last degree must be 45-50%.
In the BBA fire and industrial safety distance course, the charge fee on an average basis is in the range of INR 20,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum.
Many jobs are available for candidates who have a degree of BBA in Fire Safety and Industrial Safety through distance education. Some of the jobs are Fire Officer, Safety Instructor, Safety Supervisor, Risk Management Manager, etc.
One who completes the distance BBA Fire and Industrial Safety can earn a salary package between INR 3 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA.
Academic performance in the distance admission procedure is observed for selecting students.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Fire Safety & Industrial Safety|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Approved By||UGC, DEB|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Hospitality Management, BBA in Tourism & Hospitality Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Fire Surveyor, Fire Officer, Safety Checker, Safety Instructor, Safety Officer, Risk Management Consultant, etc.|
Is Distance BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Worth it?
Distance BBA FSIS is the most desirable course. It can be worth it if the degree gets from the most popular Management institute/college in India.
- Skills: Through this BBA distance course students will be able to get skills like Fire Safety Management, Industrial Safety Practices, Controlling Chemical and Environmental Hazards, and Pollution control practices.
- Time Flexibility: Distance BBA FSIS Students may study whenever they choose and manage their career and personal lives with distance learning. Participants will have access to all lectures online, wherever they are, and at any time.
- Fee and cost: Poor students can also learn this BBA course because it is cheaper than regular courses. The annual academic fee charged for the BBA distance course is ranging from INR 20,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: A benefit of distance BBA education is that it provides access to a world outside of the traditional classroom. This is a big benefit for older students, especially for those in high school and college who may be looking for work.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Admission 2023
BBA in Industrial & Fire Safety programs is available at various Universities in India in distance mode. The course generally lies in the duration of about 3 years to 6 years. The course fee may differ as per the universities or colleges. There is no conduction of entrance exam for the distance BBA Fire & Safety course.
Students must have 50% of marks in their 10+2 standard from recognized board education or Diploma holder for the relevant course and can also pursue this course through DDE Mode. A student must qualify for three major subjects required for the eligibility criteria and study in the 10+2 standard.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The distance BBA in Fire Safety and Industrial Safety program admission is given to candidates if they meet the eligibility conditions. The following are the eligibility criteria to get admitted to the course:
- Applicants must have completed 12th from a recognized board in any stream.
- They must have secured a 50% score in XII.
- No specific age and stream requirement is there.
DU SOL Distance BBA Admission
School of Open Learning offers various bachelor’s and master’s degrees to all eligible students through distance learning mode. BBA distance is one of the programs offered by DU SOL. All candidates who have completed their 12th examination must apply for admission online before the last date to be considered for admission.
DU SOL not offers BBA in Fire and Industrial Safety through distance mode.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Admission Process
- To get admission in this course, the candidate first visits the official site of the college or university.
- Candidates have to keep ready scanned documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- The payment for the application & entrance exam fee can be made online and offline, i.e., net banking, debit card, credit card, D.D.
- The candidate will get a confirmation of submission of the application form and fee via SMS or e-mail.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Syllabus
The Bsc Fire and Safety syllabus is specially designed by aiming at every topic that the students will need during their professional careers. Therefore after completing this course, the students can solve every problem that appears to them as a challenge. An overview of the BSc Fire and Safety syllabus is given below:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Safety Management||Construction Industry Safety|
|Fire Science||Emergency Planning & First Aid|
|Fire Technology||Communicative English|
|Communication & Soft Skills||Practical|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Security Management of Industrial Plants||Organization, Administration, and Management Responsibility|
|Chemical and Environmental Hazards||Industrial Psychology, Ergonomics, and Accidents|
|Industrial Noise and Noise Control||Industrial Safety Analysis|
|Safety In Power Plants||Practical|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Social Security in Industries||Safety Training for Employees and HRD|
|Radiation Hazards||Occupational Health Safety|
|Controlling Environmental Pollution||Disaster Management|
|Energy Conservation and Sustainable Development||Practical|
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Scope
Students who want to pursue or take admission to BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance course have professionally developed their knowledge and skills. After completing a degree program, candidates get career opportunities in public and private companies with the best-starting salary. Graduates may work all over the world and develop their career scope worldwide.
BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education Jobs and Career Options
After completing their undergraduate studies, students have three options: they can enroll in a PG diploma program in fire safety, an MBA program in fire safety and hazard management, or an M.Sc. program in fire safety and hazard management. Both private and government-owned organizations require fire safety and hazard management, professionals. Students can be observed working in a variety of places, including the airport’s fire department, businesses that provide fire safety equipment, hotels, resorts, oil companies, electrical boards, chemical factories, and construction firms.
- Fire and safety officer
- Fire and Safety Supervisor
- Safety and hazard consultant
Top Colleges for BBA Fire Safety & Industrial Safety Distance Education
Candidates who are looking for top colleges for BBA in fire safety and industrial safety admission at distance education mode can check the list given below:
- Aset College of Science & Technology
- NICMAR University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore
- Gujrat Technological University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.