BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission: BBA Hospitality Management admission started for the 2024 session in Distance Education mode by various universities. BBA in Hospitality Management distance learning course studied in distance mode after passing the class 12th. Students study this course at the UG level and learn about the Hospitality and Management disciplines. The concepts of this course are related to providing hospitality service to customers and managing better plans for them.
The distance BBA Hospitality Management course carries a time duration of 3 years.
Most of the institutes provide selections to students into the distance BBA in Hospitality Management based on the following points:
- It will demand students to clear the final examination of the 12th class or equivalent within a related subject.
- Passing from a recognized board and a score of 50% minimum.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission to BBA Hospitality Management started at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2024 in Distance Education mode. Students can apply before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University started the admission process for the BBA Hospitality Management course in DDE for the 2024 session. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- For the 2024–2025 academic year, William Carey University will begin accepting applications for its BBA in hospitality management program. Finalize the admissions process by 29 February 2024. Apply Now
The fee structure for the BBA Hospitality Management distance course can vary from one to another institute and its range is from INR 20,000 – to INR 60,000 per annum depending on the institute’s policy.
The merit of candidates is the main criteria that form the foundation for admission to the BBA Hospitality Management distance education programme.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 20,000 – INR 60,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Hotel Management, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4 LPA – INR 7.5 LPA
|Front Office Manager, Accommodation Manager, Catering Manager, Event Manager, Hotel Manager, etc.
BBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission for the BBA Hospitality Management distance learning programme is commencing for the 2024 session. Admission for the course will be offered based on scores of class 12. No entrance or specific stream in 12th is needed. Therefore, admission will be completely based on merit.
The admission portal for distance BBA Hospitality management is open. Interested students may visit the portal and submit the admission form. But that, too, will be accepted only by the deadline. Before applying, check the eligibility as it may differ, and read the admission guidelines so that all the details are filled in correctly.
BBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To get admission, visit the college’s official website and read all the necessary information to fill out the application form carefully.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- They need to register and log in with the username and password. Fill in all the details and upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate needs to pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Employment Sector After BBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education
Distance BBA Hospitality Management professionals are colleges, hotels, resorts, airports, tourism companies, museums, etc. Numerous positions are available in this industry, including those for an executive trainee, a guest service officer, a housekeeping attendant, an event assistant, a hotel operation trainee, and a sales reservation agent. At these posts, the average remuneration is INR 2 to INR 3 LPA. Interested students can apply for an MBA or Ph.D in hospitality management after completing the course.