BBA Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA in Hotel Tourism Management is a three-year distance learning program that consists of an extensive curriculum that is taught over the course of three years. The course consists of six semesters as it is studied at the undergraduate level and is all about managing hotels and tours. The tourism industry has grown to a great extent and as a result, more managers are needed to manage it to the fullest extent possible.
Following are the eligibility requirements for admission into the distance BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management course:
- 12th standard qualified candidates are the eligible candidates to pursue the course.
- Aspirants who passed out the required level exam should have secured at least 50% score.
By studying BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management course in distance mode, students will pay the cost of tuition fee of INR 25,000 – INR 80,000 per annum.
The procedure followed by the related institutes for distance BBA Hotel & Tourism Management course is based on merit and each one issue a merit list.
BBA Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel & Tourism Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 25,000 – INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Hospitality Management, BBA in Tourism Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5.4 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Hotel Manager, Front Office Receptionist, Restaurant Manager, Lobby Manager, Tour Operation Manager, Travel Executive, etc.|
BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission has been started at various universities for the BBA Hotel & Tourism Management distance course. Admission portals have been opened where students can fill up the application form and submit it before the deadline. The complete admission procedure has been written below in the article. Yet, students should manually check the whole process as it may differ from university to university.
Admission into BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education program will be provided on a merit basis. The merit list will be prepared based on the class 12 scores. Only those applications will be accepted which meet the entry requirements will be. Students can apply for admission online or offline, whichever is convenient and provided by the university simultaneously.
BBA in Hotel & Tourism Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates enrolling for admission to BBA distance course in Hotel and Tourism Management must meet the institute’s basic eligibility standards.
- The candidate must have completed Senior Secondary School (10+2) or an equivalent qualification from any recognised board.
- Students from any discipline can enrol in the course if they have at least 40-50 percent marks in 12th.
- In most institutes, the qualifying aggregate score for the reserved categories has been relaxed.
BBA in Hotel & Tourism Management DDE Admission Procedure
The admission process for the distance BBA in Hotel & Tourism Management course is as follows:
- Candidates need to read all the notifications before applying for admission to this course through the website’s official website.
- To fill the application form candidates must fill the eligibility criteria for the application form.
- Applicants need to Register and then Login by using the username and password.
- Fill up the admission form and also upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Applicants need to fill in all the correct details on the application form.
- While filling the form, candidates have to remember that the filled details have to be correct.
- Pay fee online.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.