BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2023: The BBA in Human Resource Management or BBA HRM program is a bachelor’s degree program at the UG level. It is designed in distance mode for a duration of 3 years. In this course, one learns how to manage resources that are beneficial to humans. As a result, the resources of the organization are managed and utilized in a way that is both more productive for the employees as well as for the organization.
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Latest Updates
- Admission to the distance BBA HRM course has been ongoing at MSU DDCE. Candidates can apply until 30 September 2023. Official Notification
- The last date to apply for admission to the several specializations of distance BBA courses at Uttarakhand Open University was 31 August 2023. Official Notification
Distance BBA HRM course admissions are granted to students who fulfill the conditions given:
- Firstly, a 12th standard must have been passed out in the stream of commerce, preferably.
- Exams of its final year should have been cleared with a 50% score from a known institute.
This degree program is offered to students who are charged a fee of INR 6500 to INR 30000 per year.
The institutes that offer this course are running the admission process purely on merit.
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 1,80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Management, BBA in Marketing, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2-4 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, IT Recruiter, HR Coordinator, Admin Executive, etc.|
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to the BBA Human Resource Management Admission, candidates must fill out some eligibility criteria listed below:
- Firstly, an aspirant must pass the 12th board examination with a minimum percentage score of 50% from a recognized board of education.
- SC/ST/Other reserved categories candidates get 5% relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks (45%).
- Students of any age group can fill out the application form.
- Candidates need to perform a better score in the entrance exam.
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- For admission To this course, Firstly, candidates need to fill out the application form through the college’s official website.
- According to the eligibility criteria of the University, applicants can fill out an application form.
- The candidate must check the preview of the application form carefully.
- Payment can be made through E-banking by debit/credit card.
- Take out the printout of the fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of the BBA Human Resource Management Distance Education program varies from one college to another. The distance BBA HRM program curriculum consists of core and elective subjects. The core subjects are the main subjects, while the elective subjects are the optional subjects. The semester-wise syllabus of the distance BBA Human Resource Management program is given below in the table.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communication Skills||Research Methods|
|Organizational Behavior||Business Strategy|
|Business Environment||Financial Accounting|
|Quantitative Techniques in Business||Marketing Management|
|Computer Fundamentals||Management Information System|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Legal and Regulatory Framework||E-Commerce|
|Human Resource Management||Management Accounting|
|Quality Management||International Marketing|
|Advertising and Sales||Small Business Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Production and Operations Management||Technology Management|
|Financial Management||Management Development and Skills|
|Economic Planning and Policies||Role of International Financial Institutions|