BBA International Business Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA in International Business is a 3-year study program of distance mode that students learn at the UG level. This course highlights the strategies to run a business internationally and to make one’s business completable with the international businesses. The field occupies the modifications as per the time being and to increase the business as per the world demands.
By selecting BBA International Business distance course to study, a candidate will have to meet the factors of selection given here:
- After qualifying the studies of intermediate level in any stream the students become eligible for the course.
- These studies should have been completed by securing 50% marks.
Varying from INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 per annum is the tuition fee for the distance BBA International Business course.
The distance BBA International Business course admission process runs on the basis of merit.
BBA International Business Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Sales and Marketing, BBA in Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Account Executive, International Human Resources Managers, International Training Managers, Global Distribution Managers, etc.|
BBA International Business Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission for the distance BBA in International Business has started for the 2023 session. Universities have opened their admission portal where students can apply. Before applying, students are advised to read the admission instructions carefully.
The BBA International Business Online Education program offers direct admission. Applicants for the course must meet the basic qualifying requirements. People can apply either way—online or offline—as long as it is allowed. They can go to the campus or the university’s website. However, applicants may only submit the application until the cutoff. Therefore, students are advised to apply as soon as possible to guarantee their seats.
BBA International Business Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To apply for the application form, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly, and the university will reject incorrect information without informing the candidate.
- Upload the required documents.
- While filling the form, candidates have to remember that the filled details have to be correct.
- The candidate will get a written notification for completion of the admission application form through e-mail or SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.