BBA Management Distance Education Admission 2024: BBA Management Admission started for the academic year 2024-25 in Distance Education mode. BBA in Management is a three-year undergraduate degree offered online. Students are introduced to business management ideas through the BBA in Management distance learning program. The students get knowledge of a variety of management-related tools. As part of this program, students will acquire management abilities that will equip them to run a profitable business in the future.
The following are the requirements for pursuing a BBA in Management through distance mode
- BBA Management requires a passing grade of 12 in any subject (Science, Arts, or Commerce).
- Applicants must have received at least a 45 percent aggregate in 12th grade.
The average tuition fee for BBA Management Distance is between INR 15,000 – INR 80,000 per annum
The majority of institutes that offer BBA Management programs admit students based on their results in the Class 12 exams.
BBA Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for BBA Management in Distance mode for the academic session 2024. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission to BBA Management has started for the academic year 2024-25 in DDE at SKU University. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- NIILM University has opened admission for BBA Management in DDE for the 2024 session. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
BBA in Management Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Management.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 15,000 – INR 80,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Marketing, BBA in Event Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|Production Manager, Finance Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Consultant, Human Resource Manager, etc.
BBA Management Distance Education Admission 2024
BBA Management Distance course admission is taking place for the academic cycle of 2024. Many universities provide this course in distance mode. Their admission portal is open, where students can fill out the admission form after they fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Admission into the distance BBA Management course is directly provided. Students don’t need to give any entrance. Those who want to apply can submit the admission form to the university’s website or campus. Students must read the admission instructions carefully and fill out the application form with the correct details. Interested students must submit the admission form before the last date.
Advantages of BBA in Management Distance Education
There are many benefits of pursuing a BBA Management Distance Education course:
- Students will learn about improving their key skills for management, interpersonal skills, analyzing any situation, etc.
- You will be getting brief knowledge about business management and entrepreneurial skills.
- After completing this course, you will be getting confirmation for jobs as there are multiple job opportunities created for this field.
- You will be getting jobs in Marketing Organizations, Banks, Export Companies, and various private and government companies.
- The students who want to continue their education can opt for the PG course after completing BBA Management correspondence.
- After completing this course, you will be getting jobs in various fields like finance, management, marketing, etc.
BBA correspondence colleges in Delhi
There are many colleges present in our surroundings for regular mode and Distance Learning mode. Most students prefer Correspondence colleges for graduation and save time and money because courses through Distance mode are much more affordable than the normal mode.
Here is the list of BBA correspondence colleges in Delhi:
- IIm Rohtak
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Amity Global Business School
- Amity University, Noida
- BML Munjal University Gurgaon
BBA in Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to the distance BBA Management course, students need to fulfill the basic requirements of the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be qualified for the three major subjects required for this course.
- Candidates need to qualify for 10+2 with a minimum of 50% from a recognized educational board or equivalent.
- Students who are diploma holders from the relevant course can also be able to pursue this course.
BBA in Management Distance Education Admission Procedure
- For admission to this course, firstly candidate has to go through the official site of the college/university.
- After that, candidates have to visit the application portal to check the required criteria for admission.
- While filling out an application form, applicants must remember that all the information filled in the application form has to be correct.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format.
- The candidate is free to pay an application fee through the online payment portal by debit/credit card or by BHIM UPI.
- Take out the printout of the submitted fee receipt of the application form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.