BBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing is a 3-year UG program that comes under the management stream. Every company focuses on marketing its products in order to compete in the market, so they are always on the lookout for qualified individuals who can help them increase their sales through marketing. Students who pursue a BBA in marketing are taught key skills and tactics that will enable them to take their organizations or companies to new heights.
Listed below are BBA Marketing distance course’s eligibility requirements:
- Applicants who have completed their class XII are eligible to enrol in the distance-learning programme of BBA Marketing.
- In 10+2, the candidate must have an overall score of 45 per cent to 55 per cent.
Averagely INR 15,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum is an academic tuition fee for the BBA Marketing distance learning program.
Enrollments for the 3-year BBA marketing program in distance education will be based on grades in the 12th class. Every college that offers a BBA in marketing has a unique admissions process.
BBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 15,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Sales and Distribution, BBA in Retail Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA – INR 5.3 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Marketing Executive, Advertising Executive, Sales Manager, Market Research Analyst, etc.|
BBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission has started for the distance BBA Marketing program for 2023. Interested candidates can apply at the admission portal of the concerned university. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline.
Students will be granted admission into the BBA in Marketing distance learning program by publishing a merit list. The class 12 marks will be used to compile the merit list. Only those whose applications match the entry requirements will be accepted. The institution offers both online and offline application options for interested candidates. The entire admissions procedure is detailed here.
BBA Marketing Distance Education Eligibility
- Applicants should ensure they meet the college’s/university’s eligibility requirements before applying.
- Colleges and universities have different requirements for admission.
- 10+2/intermediate exam in any discipline from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board) is the basic entry requirement for admission to distance BBA Marketing course.
- Average score of 45% to 55% or more in the 10+2/intermediate exam from any recognized state or central board.
BBA Marketing DDE Admission Procedure
- To apply for this course, candidates need to visit the official website of the University.
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly; the university or college will reject incorrect information without informing the candidate.
- After filling the academic or family details, upload the scanned documents.
- Once submitting the application form, a candidate will get a notification to the e-mail or SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.