BBA Operation Management Distance Education Admission: A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Operation Management is a management stream course that is offered at the undergraduate level. There is a variety of topics that are covered during the course, including supply chain, production, and manufacturing principles. Students will be taught the principles of supply chain management, from the manufacturing stage to the final stage of the distribution process.
Candidates for admission to BBA Operations Management Distance programme must have completed their 12th grade in any subject from an accredited board.
The annually average academic fee paid by a student of BBA Operation Management is ranging from INR 70K to INR 3 Lakh per year.
The average salary can be anywhere around INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3 LPA after finishing the BBA in Operation Management programme through distance education.
The admissions procedure differs from one college to the next. BBA operations management admissions are granted on the basis of merit and entrance examinations administered by various universities.
BBA Operation Management Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration in Operation Management|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 70K to INR 3 Lakh per year|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BBA in Purchase management, BBA in Retail Management, BBA in Supply Chain Management, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Operation Manager, Inventory Manager, Purchase Manager, Plant manager, etc.|
BBA Operation Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Interested students who want admission to the distance BBA Operation Management course can apply now. The admission procedure has begun for the academic session 2023. Various universities have opened up their admission portal where students can apply. Students should carefully fill in all the details; no further corrections will be allowed.
All the students are advised to check the eligibility criteria and the deadline before starting the admission process. Students will be allowed to submit the application forms until the deadline only.
BBA Operation Management Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements in order for their applications to be taken into consideration for admission to the BBA operations management programme. The applicants should possess:
- 12th from a recognized education board in any stream.
- They must achieve at least a 50% aggregate score.
- There is a 45% score requirement for SC/ST students.
- Students from any stream are welcome to apply for the course.
BBA Operation Management Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- Candidates need to read all the notifications before applying for admission to this course through the website’s official website.
- They need to register on the admission portal and fill up all the details with required documents.
- Candidates need to fill in all the information correctly.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled to the application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- The candidate will get a confirmation notification for completion of the admission application form through e-mail or SMS.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.