BBA Purchase Management Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for BBA Purchase Management in Distance Education mode for the 2024-25 academic year. BBA in Management is a three-year undergraduate degree offered online. Students are introduced to business management ideas through the BBA in Management distance learning program. The students get knowledge of a variety of management-related tools. As part of this program, students will acquire management abilities that will equip them to run a profitable business in the future.
The following are the minimum qualifying requirements that interested individuals must meet in order to apply for BBA Purchase Management (Distance).
- Completed 10+2 schooling in any stream.
- A specified minimum aggregate percentage (typically 50%) must be achieved by the candidate.
The average tuition fee for a BBA PM distance course ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 1,60,000 per annum
Admission to universities that offer a BBA in Purchase Management is based on academic performance in the 12th grade.
The salary structure after the distance BBA in Purchase Management depends on a person’s skills. But it can be anywhere between INR 4 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA.
BBA Purchase Management Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the BBA Purchase Management programme in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024-25. All students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University has opened admission for the BBA Purchase Management course in DDE for the 2024 session. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- BBA Purchase Management admission started at William Carey University for the 2024 academic year in Distance mode. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
BBA Purchase Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Purchase Management
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 20,000 – INR 1,60,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Retail Management, BBA in Supply Chain Management, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 4 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA
|Operations Manager, Purchase and Costing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, etc.
BBA Purchase Management Education Admission 2024
Applications are invited from students who want to pursue the BBA Purchase Management distance education course. Admission is provided for the academic session 2024. Only those applications will be considered which meet the eligibility conditions. Admission is offered by considering the 12th class marks. There is no need for any entrance.
Interested applicants who want to take admission to the distance BBA Purchase Management course may visit the university’s campus or the official website. Both the online as well as offline modes are there to apply. However in both cases, the admission form can only be submitted until the deadline.
BBA Purchase Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should ensure they meet the college’s/university’s eligibility requirements before applying for the BBA Purchase Management distance education course.
- Colleges and universities have different requirements for admission.
- 10+2/intermediate exam in any discipline from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board) is demanded.
- Scored minimum marks of 50% or more in the 10+2/intermediate exam from any recognized state or central board.
- Students of any stream can apply.
- Submitted the application form along with the application fee to complete the admission process.
BBA Purchase Management DDE Admission Procedure
- Candidate Read the Admission Notification Before Applying at the Official website.
- To fill out the application form, candidates must fill in the eligibility criteria for the application form.
- Ready Scan the Documents Related to the Admission Form.
- Sign up and log in using the username and the password.
- Fill in the details required and also upload the scanned documents.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate must pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.