BBA Sales & Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for BBA Sales & Marketing in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024-25. Bachelor of Business Administration in Sales Marketing is a 3-year UG course in distance mode. This course is a professional one within the field of management. The BBA in Sales & Marketing program provides students with key skills and methods necessary to help them succeed in an organization.
The minimal requirement for admission to a distance BBA Sales and Marketing degree is that he or she must pass the 12th test in any subject. Aside from that, candidates must meet the percentage criterion, which will vary from institution to institution.
A BBA (Sales & Marketing) distance program costs between INR 25,000 – INR 60,000 per annum.
BBA sales and marketing course distance education offers a high salary package. The average starting salary can be anywhere around INR 5 lakh per annum.
BBA in Sales & Marketing from a distance mode offers various opportunities in various industries. Its students may work as Sales specialists, Marketing executives, Communications managers, Business development managers, Planning executives, Account executives, etc.
There are several universities around the country that offer admission to the BBA in Sales and Marketing degree in distance learning, and most of them offer admission on a merit basis.
BBA Sales & Marketing Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute’s BBA Sales & Marketing program now accepts admission for the 2024-2025 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- Admission for the BBA Sales & Marketing degree at NIILM University will open for the 2024-2025 academic year. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- Subharti University started admission for its BBA Sales & Marketing program through distance education mode for the 2024-25 academic year. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
BBA Sales & Marketing Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Sales & Marketing.
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|50% in 12th
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 25,000 – INR 60,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|BBA in Marketing
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 5 Lakh per annum
|Sales Specialist, Marketing executive, Assistant manager, Business development manager, Planning executive, etc.
BBA Sales & Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission for the BBA in Sales and Marketing program is commencing at many institutions. It is a very demanding course, so many institutions offer it. All have separate eligibility, admission procedures, and deadlines. However basic requirements remain the same for admission, which has been mentioned in the article.
Students should be aware of the eligibility so that they can apply easily. Also, applications will be accepted only by the last date.
BBA in Sales & Marketing DDE Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the BBA Sales and Marketing course in distance learning, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have completed 12th grade through an ICSE, CBSE, or other state-approved board.
- 12th should have been completed in any stream; no specific stream requirement is there.
- Passed class 12 with a minimum marks of 50% to 60%.
BBA in Sales & Marketing DDE Admission Procedure
- To apply for this course, candidates need to visit the official website of the University.
- To fill out the application form, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the application form.
- Incomplete and incorrect information filled application form will be marked as rejected on the spot.
- Once the application form, a candidate will get a notification to e-mail or SMS.
- Take a printout of the fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Scope of BBA Sales & Marketing Distance Education
After completing a BBA in Sales and Marketing, candidates can get jobs in the marketing industry. Numerous companies in India offer many jobs like market research analyst, marketing manager, advertising executive, sales manager, and so on to BBA Sales and Marketing candidates. After this bachelor’s program, the average salary will be between 2.5 lakhs per annum to 8 lakhs per annum. Apart from India, candidates can also get jobs in Abroad.