BE Automobile Engineering Distance Education?: The University Grants Commission (UGC) in India has not given permission to enrol in a BE Automobile Engineering program that can be done at a distance. Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering is a four-year course. In order to pursue this course, there is no specific age limit that has to be met. BE Automobile engineering includes topics like automotive engines, machines, materials, vehicle dynamics, etc.
The course fee for BE in Automobile Engineering distance program ranges between INR 45,000 to INR 3,80,000 per annum.
The basic admission eligibility for BE Automobile Engineering course in distance mode is a 12th pass. Students must have completed their 12th from a recognized board.
The students who complete their BE in Automobile Engineering are well placed to obtain good job opportunities. They can work as automobile designers, production engineers, automotive developers, quality engineers, etc.
Candidates are well placed to get a salary package of about INR 3 LPA after completing the distance BE in Automobile Engineering program.
BE Automobile Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 45,000 – INR 3,80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BE in Mechanical, BE in Electronics & Communication, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Automobile Technicians, Automobile Designers, Quality Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, etc|
BE Automobile Engineering Distance Education Admission?
Admission has begun for the BE Automobile Engineering programs. The four-year technology and engineering-driven program can be applied before the last week of December. The course is not available in distance education mode. However, students can study the same program online at several universities.
The available universities for BE Automobile Engineering programme are Manipal University, Amity University, Bharathidasan University, etc. The gates for admission to the programme in automobile engineering are open online or offline. Applicants are advised to check the available mode in the applying universities to follow and complete the admission process.
Universities generally accept applications with a registration fee. The enrollment amount of BE Automobile Engineering programme can be seen from INR 400 to INR 1600. Confirmation of admission to the BE Automobile Engineering programme is heavily dependent on academic, and entrance test performance.
BE Automobile Engineering Eligibility?
The admissions door to the BE Automobile Engineering programme opens on the basis of the following eligibility.
- 12th or senior secondary school examination with 50% marks from a recognized board in India.
- Applicants have to pass the entrance examinations such as JEE Main to get admission.
BE Automobile Engineering Fees
BE Automobile Engineering DDE Fees at private, central, and other universities differ in the following manner.
- The average one-year fee of the BE Automobile Engineering programme is INR 45000.
- Aspirants need to deposit the maximum amount of INR 1,20,000 annually for BE Automobile Engineering.
BE Automobile Engineering Admission Procedure
- For admission to this course, firstly, candidates need to fill out the application form through the college’s official website.
- Before filling out the application, form candidates have to read all the necessary information.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must check whether the filled details are correct or not.
- After submitting the application form, the applicant has to pay the fee through an online payment portal.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BE Automobile Engineering Distance Education Employment Areas
After completing the distance BE in Automobile Engineering, one can work in various sectors. Some of the employment areas are given below:
- Application Engineering (Automotive Chassis)
- Product Engineering
- Automobile Companies
- Automobile Workshops
- Colleges & Universities
- Automobile Manufacturing Industry
- Automobile Garage & Maintenance Workshops
- Design Engineering (Automobile)
- Defence Services & Defence Establishments
- Engineering (Production Unit)
- Engineering Universities and Colleges
- Maintenance and Service Stations
- Private Transport Companies
BE Automobile Engineering Distance Education Career Opportunities
The jobs one can get after finishing the distance BE in Automobile Engineering program are:
- Automobile Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Embedded Automotive Software Engineer
- Paint Shop Automobile
- Product Development Engineer
- Professor/ Associate Professor
- Sales Officer
- Sr. Officer/ Executive
- Automotive Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Sr. Industrial Engineer
Note: In India, the University Grants Commission (UGC) prohibited admission to a distance learning programme in BE Automobile Engineering. The main purpose of this page is to address the inquiries raised by pupils.