BE Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission?: Admission to BE Civil Engineering program via distance learning mode is not valid. BE Civil is a 4-year bachelor-level course in engineering. It is one of the most popular specializations in engineering. The syllabus of this engineering program covers various topics and subjects. These include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Steel design, Materials, etc.
Graduates of BE civil engineering have a great scope in the government and corporate sectors. After completing the BE civil engineering program, students are offered an enormous salary package.
The basic eligibility for BE Civil Engineering is 50% marks in 12th from a recognized board. Students should have Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics subjects in class 12th.
The average fee is anywhere around INR 1L to 2L per annum to complete a BE Civil Engineering.
BE Civil Engineering is a very good profession. Students get a huge salary package. The average starting salary can be between INR 3L to 5L per annum.
After completing the BE Civil Engineering from a recognized university, the jobs that one can get include Civil Engineer, Construction manager, Structural Design Engineer, Site Engineer, etc.
BE Civil Engineering Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics|
|Average Course Fees||INR 1-2L per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BE in Mechanical, BE in Architectural, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3-5L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Civil Engineers, Construction managers, Structural Design Engineers, Site Engineers, etc|
BE Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission?
BE Civil Engineering four-year skilled program admission process is currently active in numerous universities. The admission portal is open and students can fill up the admission form. Admission forms can be submitted online or offline when students fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Applicants can submit their application form before the last date to avoid skipping an academic year. In addition to the original fee, the late form submission might also cost more. The normal application form fee for the BE in Civil Engineering program is INR 450 to INR 2,000 at private, deemed, state, etc., universities.
Admission to the BE Civil Engineering program is heavily influenced by performance in senior secondary school exams. The entrance test and other eligibility details of the BE in Civil Engineering programme can be learned and understood ahead in the article.
BE Civil Engineering Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the BE Civil Engineering program at the relevant universities are listed below.
- 10+2 or 12th with physics, chemistry, or mathematics from an authorized board in India.
- The minimum mark to attain the opportunity of admission is 50%.
BE Civil Engineering Fee
BE Civil Engineering four-year programme semester-wise fee can be looked at as below.
- The average fee for the lowest term at approved universities is INR 18,000 semester-wise.
- The highest or maximum semester-wise fee of BE Civil Engineering programme is INR 60,000.
BE Civil Engineering Admission Process
- For admission To this course, Firstly, candidates need to fill out the application form through the college’s official website.
- While filling out the admission application form, the candidate needs to check the required Address Details, Eligibility, ID Proof, and Basic Details.
- Candidates can be able to fill out the admission application form through the application portal.
- Payment can be made through E-banking by debit/credit card.
- Once submitting the application form, a candidate will get a notification via e-mail or SMS.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Note: As per UGC guidelines, Distance learning is not available for admission to the BE Civil Engineering program. Students can only enrol in the course on a regular basis. This article is only intended to answer pupils’ questions.