BE Computer Science Distance Education Admission: BE in Computer Science is a Bachelors Degree Course of 4 years through DDE mode. The course can be pursued after the class 12th. But one should have studied Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics. Admission is currently taking place. Read the full article below for full information.
The minimum entry requirement for BE Computer Science distance education course is 10+2 in science stream. There is no specific age to pursue this course.
The average fee for pursuing a BE Computer Science distance education course is about INR 30,000 – INR 90,000 per annum.
There is a good job opportunity after the distance BE in the Computer Science program. Many jobs exist, like Software Engineer, Mobile Application Developer, System Engineer, etc.
The average offered salary is approximately INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6 LPA after the distance BE Computer Science course.
Admission is going on for BE Computer Science distance course for next academic year. Admission is based on the Merit. No entrance exam is required.
BE Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 in science stream|
|Average Course Fees||INR 30,000 – INR 90,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BE Information Technology, BE in Electronics & Communication, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA – INR 6 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Software Engineer, Mobile Application Developer, System Engineer, etc.|
BE Computer Science Distance Education Admission
Students can apply for admission into the BE Computer Science distance learning course for the academic cycle. Many institutions have opened admission portals where interested candidates can fill out and submit the admission form. Candidates must submit the form online or offline before the last date.
Admission into the distance BE in Computer Science course is based on the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks of class 12. Only those students can apply who have studied Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics in their 12th. Before applying, students are advised to read the admission guidelines and check the last date for submitting the admission form.
BE Computer Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following list contains the requirements for Distance BE computer science engineering.
- The candidate must have completed their 10+2 or intermediate course work with at least a 50 percent grade in physics, chemistry, and math as their primary subjects.
- Diploma holders are also eligible to enroll in the course that will improve their knowledge and abilities.
- The programme is also open to working professionals who have completed their diploma or who started working right after finishing their 10+2.
BE Computer Science DDE Admission Procedure:
- To get admission, visit the college’s official website and read all necessary information to fill out the application form carefully.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- The candidate must check the preview of the application form carefully.
- Then the candidate will be able to the following procedure of paying the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.