Bachelor of Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Economics Distance Education course offered by various universities in distance education mode. Bachelor of economics course helps students to have knowledge of the market structure, supply and demand, production, finances, income, inflation, etc. Students who pursue this course have a great scope in the private and government sectors.
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University distance Bachelor of Economics admission for the 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 31st March 2023. (Click Here)
- TNOU Bachelor of Economics Distance Education admission for the new session is going on. The last date to apply is 10th April 2023. (Click Here)
- Bachelor of Economics Distance Education admission for the new session is going on. The admission’s last date is 31 March 2023. (Click Here)
The entry requirement for the Bachelor of Economics distance program is a 12th pass with at least 50% marks.
A Bachelor of Economics distance education program can be completed in 3 years.
For completing a distance Bachelor of Economics course, a candidate needs to pay the fee ranging between INR 35,000 – INR 75,000 per annum.
There are various job options after the Bachelor of Economics distance course such as Market Analyst, Economist, Researcher, Budget Analyst, Investment Banker, etc.
The average salary package remains around INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA in the beginning after the distance Bachelor of Economics course.
Bachelor of Economics Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Economics|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 35,000 – INR 75,000 per annum.|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BA (Commerce)|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5 LPA – INR 7 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Market Analyst, Economist, Researcher, Budget Analyst, Investment Banker, etc|
Bachelor of Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
Bachelor of Economics is a three years duration degree program. Several Indian colleges that have received approval from the UGC and DEB, like Dibrugarh University, ANU CDE, etc., offer a three-year Bachelor of Economics distance learning program.
The admissions notification is now available for the BA Economics distance learning program at numerous universities’ websites. Candidates looking for admission must apply before the admission deadline. Through theoretical and practical guidance, the Economics degree program aids students in understanding the fundamentals and core of the topic.
Bachelor of Economics Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- Go through the official website to apply for admission to this course.
- Applicants need to fill in all the correct details on the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents in asked format and size.
- After filling the application form the candidate needs to pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS confirming the registration only once the fees are paid successfully. Take out the printout of the fee receipt.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.