BE Instrumentation System & Control Distance Education Admission: BE in Instrumentation System & Control is a Bachelor’s Degree of 4 years through distance education. UGC/AICTE approves this course. Many universities provide this program in distance learning mode. They are inviting applications from students who are interested to pursue this course. Read the full article for complete information.
The eligibility criteria for admission to distance BE Instrumentation System & Control course is 10+2 in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board of education or equivalent.
The estimated average fee is INR 60,000 – INR 1,15,000 per annum for BE Instrumentation System and Control distance course.
After completing the distance BE Instrumentation System & Control program, the starting salary offered is INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5.4 LPA.
Admission for BE in Instrumentation System & Control distance course is based on merit and entrance; some universities take admission on merit base while some candidates must face an entrance exam. For the preparation of the merit list, class 12th marks are considered.
BE Instrumentation System & Control DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation System & Control|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 60,000 – INR 1,15,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BE in Electronics, BE in Electrical, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5.4 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Instrumentation Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Instrumentation Technician, etc.|
BE Instrumentation System & Control Distance Education Admission
The admission cycle has started for the next academic session for BE instrumentation System and Control distance learning course. All interested students can apply at the university’s admission portal or visit the campus for offline admission. The admission portal will only remain open until the last date.
For admission into the distance BE in Instrumentation System and Control program, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria: a 12th pass in the science stream with 50% or above marks. Admission will be merit-based as it is a distance course. Before applying, students read the admission instructions carefully to avoid mistakes in the application form.
BE Instrumentation System & Control Distance Education Eligibility
Following are the entry requirements for admission to the distance BE instrumentation System and Control course:
- Completed a 10+2 board or equivalent exam with science subjects from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board)
- Scored minimum aggregate marks of 50% in 10+2 exam.
- Admission is done on the merit basis, based on 12th class marks.
BE Instrumentation System & Control DDE Admission Procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of the college/university to get an application form for admission.
- According to the eligibility criteria of the University, applicants can fill an application form.
- Fill in all the details, academic or personal.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed size and format.
- The candidate will get a written notification for completion of the admission application form through e-mail or SMS.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BE Instrumentation System & Control Distance Education Career Opportunities
After finishing the BE instrumentation System and Control distance course, following job opportunities are available to candidates:
- Executive / Engineer / Manager
- Instrumentation Engineer / Instrumentation Site Engineer
- Lead Instrumentation Design Engineer
- Principal Designer
- Proto Instrumentation Technician
- Senior Design Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
BE Instrumentation System & Control Distance Education Employment Area
The employment areas after having completed the distance BE instrumentation System and Control program include
- Avionics, Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- Colleges & Universities
- Oil Companies
- Petrochemical Industries
- Power and Defense Production
- Steel Industries