BE Textile Engineering Distance Education Admission?: BE Textile Engineering program admissions via distance learning are not available in India. A Bachelor of Engineering in Textile Engineering is a four-year undergraduate degree designed for students who are interested in the textile manufacturing industry. This course is focused on the textile industry & product management.
It is possible for students to apply for the BE Textile Engineering course online or offline. Both methods are acceptable for submitting application forms. As part of the selection process, students are selected on the basis of their merits in the 12th class from a recognized board.
The requirement for BE in Textile Engineering is a minimum of 50% aggregate marks, along with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
The average course fee ranges between INR 60,000 and INR 3.8 lakhs annually.
The salary range for a student after completing this program ranges between INR 4.5 lakhs to 7 Lakhs per annum approximately. The job designation can be anything from product manager to printmaker to textile designer to fashion designer.
A candidate has many job options when he completes BE in Textile Engineering through distance education. These include Product designers, printmakers, Textile designers, Fashion Designers, etc.
BE Textile Engineering Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Engineering in Textile Engineering|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||4 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||50%|
|Eligibility||10+2 in science stream with PCM|
|Average Course Fees||INR 60,000 – INR 3,80,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||BE in Architectural, BE in Mechanical, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4.5-7 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Product designers, Printmakers, Textile designers, Fashion Designers, etc.|
BE Textile Engineering Distance Education Admission?
Admission is ongoing for BE Textile Engineering for the current academic session. The students who want to be admitted must fill out the application form available at the official websites of universities. Students can also apply offline as per the institutions’ norms.
Some universities provide admission based on the class 12th marks. At the same time, others conduct an entrance exam for the same. Students need to apply before the deadline to secure their admission.
BE Textile Engineering Eligibility
- Make sure you meet the college/university’s eligibility requirements before applying.
- The eligibility requirements vary from college to college and from university to university.
- Completion of 12th class in Science stream from a recognized board of education (State Board or Central Board).
- A minimum of 50% in the 10+2/Intermediate examination from any recognized central or state board.
- Admissions are based on merit or entrance exam.
- In order to gain admission to a college, students must either write an entrance exam or participate in a personal interview.
BE Textile Engineering Admission Procedure
- Candidates must read the admission notification before applying through the official website.
- After applying the form, the candidate needs to pay the fee to complete the admission procedure.
- Candidates need to check all the information previews before submitting the Application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Note: According to the guidelines set by UGC, distance learning is not applicable for admission into the BE programme in Textile Engineering. The primary purpose of this page is to address inquiries posed by students.