BEd Physiology Distance Education Admission 2024: BE.d Physiology admission started by various organizations for the 2024-25 academic year in DDE. BE.d Physiology is a Bachelor’s Degree Course of 2 years in Distance Education. The UGC/AICTE approves it. After completing this Bachelor’s program, candidates will have multiple options to make their career either in government or the private sector. The distance BEd Physiology program has no minimum or maximum age limit.
The minimum admission requirement for BEd Physiology in distance method is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
The BEd Physiology distance education program lasts two years through distance learning mode.
The basic fee for distance BEd Physiology lies between INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per year.
Candidates with a BEd degree in Physiology can earn a salary of INR 3.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA which is quite good.
After BEd Physiology, one may work as a Physiology teacher, Sports teacher, Instructor, etc.
B.Ed Physiology Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- AARUHI Institute started admission in B.Ed Physiology in Distance mode for the 2024 session. 29 February 2024 will be the last date to apply for the admission. Source
- United Correspondence College has open admission for B.Ed Physiology in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024-25. The last date for admission to this college is 29 February 2024. Source
- B.Ed Physiology admission started by Geetanjali Institute for the academic year 2024 in DDE. All the students have to apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Source
B.Ed Physiology Distance Education Admission 2024 Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelors of Education in Physiology
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|Graduate from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|B.Ed in relevant subjects
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
|Physiology teacher, Sports teacher, Instructor, etc
B.Ed Physiology Distance Education Admission Procedure
Following is the admission process for distance education BEd Physiology course:
- To apply for admission, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates have to read the admission instructions.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- Firstly, they need to register themselves, and then fill in the required details.
- After filling in all the details, upload the scanned documents.
- Then the candidate will be able to pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.