BEd Physiology Distance Education Admission 2023: BEd Physiology is a Bachelor’s Degree Course of 2 years in Distance Education. The UGC/AICTE approves it. After completing this Bachelor’s program, candidates will have multiple options to make their career either in government or the private sector. The distance BEd Physiology program has no minimum or maximum age limit.
The minimum admission requirement for BEd Physiology in distance method is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
BEd Physiology distance education programme lasts two years through distance learning mode.
The basic fee for distance BEd Physiology lies between INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per year.
Candidates with a BEd degree in Physiology can earn a salary of INR 3.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA which is quite good.
After BEd Physiology, one may work as a Physiology teacher, Sports teacher, Instructor, etc.
B.Ed Physiology Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelors of Education in Physiology|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 50,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Ed in relevant subjects|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Physiology teacher, Sports teacher, Instructor, etc|
B.Ed Physiology Distance Education Admission Procedure
Following is the admission process for distance education BEd Physiology course:
- To apply for the admission, the candidate must visit the official website of the college.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates have to read the admission instructions.
- In the Admission application form, the candidate needs to fill in all the information or details correctly.
- Firstly, they need to register themselves, and then fill in the required details.
- After filling all the details, upload the scanned documents.
- Then the candidate will be able to pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted Application form and fee receipt for future updates.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.