BEd Science Distance Education Admission: Most colleges/Universities have closed their admission windows for the BEd ODL program for the session 2023. Whereas, some of them have started admission for the session 2023 such as Bharathidasan university.
The Bachelor of Education Science is a two-year course that is offered via distance learning. This course has been approved by the UGC/AICTE. For this course, students are able to apply online through the DDE mode, and the average estimated fee for this course is about 20,000 to 60,000. A student who has completed a B.Ed Science degree can find employment in the public and private sectors after completing the degree.
B.Ed Science DDE Admission Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors Degree Course|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelors of Education Science|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage Required||45%|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a Recognized Educational Board|
|Average Course Fees||INR 20,000 – INR 60,000 per annum|
|Similar Course Options of Study||B.Ed in Social Science, B.Ed in Mathematics, etc.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Teacher, Education researcher, etc.|
B.Ed Science Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for distant B.Ed. programmes differ from those for regular B.Ed. programmes. Qualification requirements for the B.Ed. distant learning programme are
- Earn a 50% grade in bachelor’s or master’s degree in the arts, sciences, business, engineering, or any other field.
- Obtain a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree with a minimum GPA of 55%.
- Last year of a qualifying examination (Bachelor’s or higher degree) can also apply.
- The only criterion for admission to the B.Ed. programme is academic performance on the qualifying examination in the candidate’s area of study.
- For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped categories, reservation and mark relaxation would follow the State or Central Government standards, as appropriate.
B.Ed Science Distance Education Admission Procedure:
- To apply for this course, candidates need to visit the official website of the University.
- According to the eligibility criteria of the University, applicants can fill out an application form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly; the university will reject incorrect information without informing the candidate.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate must pay the fee through an online payment portal by E-Banking debit/credit card.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University:
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Adhaar Card required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
BEd Science Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Gender School And Society|
|Educational Learning Theories|
|Philosophy Of Education|
|2nd Year||Contemporary India And Education|
|Pedagogy Of Science|
B.Ed Science Distance Education Required Skills
Understanding the skills and abilities needed is essential before enrolling in the distance education programme. Candidates interested in pursuing a B.Ed. programme through distance learning should possess the following essential qualities:
- Critical thinking
- Quick learning ability
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
B.ED Science Distance Education Jobs
After completing Bed science education in distance mode, candidates will have multiple options to make their career either in govt or private sector. Below is given some top jobs that can choose the students after this program.
- Abacus Teacher.
- Primary Teachers.
- Assistant Professor.
- Technical Chief Officer.
- Academic Content Writer