Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission started for Bachelor of Food & Nutrition course in Distance Education mode by various universities. Bachelors of Food and Nutrition or BFN course holds a minimum time duration of 3 years with 6 semesters in distance education method. Students learn about various food products and the nutrition a particular food item contains, and how to store the nutrients in the best possible way. The admission for Bachelors of Food and Nutrition is currently going on.
Bachelor of Food & Nutrition distance education course carries a duration of 3 years with 6 semesters.
Candidates are provided with some eligibility criteria for Bachelors of Food & Nutrition distance course admission so as to proceed with the application such as:
- A minimum qualification that is basic for entry is the 12th standard and students from any stream are welcome to apply.
- Those who have 50% secured marks can submit an application.
For the duration of 3 years, the tuition fee charged from candidates for distance Bachelor of Food & Nutrition is INR 20000 to INR 40000 per annum.
The admission procedure for distance BFN starts with merit and selection will be made after issuing a list of candidates on a merit basis.
Bachelor of Food & Nutrition Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute invited students for the Bachelor of Food & Nutrition course in Distance mode for the academic session 2024-25. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- NIILM University has started the admission process for the Bachelor of Food & Nutrition course for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
- William Carey University opens admission for Bachelor of Food & Nutrition course in DDE. All the students can apply before the last date 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Bachelor of Food & Nutrition Admission Highlights
|Type of Course
|Bachelors Degree Course
|Full-Form of Course
|Bachelor of Food & Nutrition [BFN]
|Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
|No specific age limit
|Minimum Percentage Required
|10+2 from a Recognized Educational Board
|Average Course Fees
|INR 20,000 – INR 40,000 per annum
|Similar Course Options of Study
|Bachelor’s in Public Health, etc.
|Average Salary Offered
|INR 3.5 LPA- INR 5 LPA
|Clinical Dietetics, Food Industry Professionals, etc.
Bachelor of Food & Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission for a Bachelor’s degree in Food & Nutrition is taking place. Interested applicants may apply at the university’s official website. They must register first and then log in to the admission portal to complete and submit the form.
Applicants must check the eligibility requirements before beginning the admission process for the distance Bachelor of Food and Nutrition course. All students must submit the form before the last date to secure admission.
Bachelors of Food and Nutrition Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following Bachelor of Food and Nutrition qualifying requirements:
- Cleared the 10+2 exam or obtained an equivalent degree from a recognized school board.
- A qualifying exam score of at least 45%.
- There is a 5% relaxation policy for students in the reserved category.
Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Distance Education Admission Procedure
- For admission to this course, firstly, candidates need to fill out the application form through the college’s official website.
- To fill the application form, candidates must fill the eligibility criteria for the application form.
- Fill up the registration form and log in to fill out the admission form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the information correctly; incorrect information will be rejected without informing the candidate.
- Upload documents in the prescribed size and format
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by cash or by e-challan.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
Basic Requirements of Documents for admission to the college/University
- 10+2 /UG/PG certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.